|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ISNER 6-7 6-7 - CILIC WINS THROUGH! It's a ruthless performance from Cilic, who wins through to the third round after edging out Isner in two tie-breaks! The big-serving Croat secures his place in the next round, where he will take on either Mikhail Youzhny or Juan Martin Del Potro. Full drawsheet
- - ISNER 6-7 6-6 - This second set always seemed to be destined for a tie break, and so it has proved. Cilic and Isner immediately trade huge first serves, and this is going to be very tight!
- - ISNER 6-7 5-5 - This second set remains in the balance as Cilic levels at 5-5, and this looks set to go all the way to the breaker unless either player can strike clinically at the business end.
- - ISNER 6-7 - SET! The Croat steals it! He gets the minibreak early and doesn't relinquish it, and although beating Isner in a tie-break is not easily done, Cilic does it 7-4.
- - ISNER 6-6 - Tiebreak on Court 3. After 12 straight holds of serve. Didn't see that one coming...
- - ISNER 4-4 - Six aces and counting for Isner, including one on a second serve in this game. This set already has tie-break written all over it...
- ISNER 2-3 - Still on serve in Stadium 3 - but Cilic has got to find a way of breaking the Isner serve if he has any hope of winning this encounter.
- - ISNER 1-1 - The first two games shared between Isner and Cilic - the big-serving American eighth seed wraps up his first game with an ace - could be the first of many.
|Date of Birth||26/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||28/09/1988|