|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - It's all over. Lu has had an assessment on his injury and has decided that he cannot continue. Cilic is through to the semi-finals for the first time at Queen's and he will face either Sam Querrey or fellow Croat Ivan Dodig. They are up next on Centre Court. Full drawsheet
- - CILIC 6-4 2-0 - Apart from in that opening service game, Cilic has had five service games and won them all to love as he consolidates the break. Lu is having some treatment now, before his next service game, and it is to the groin/upper left thigh area
- - CILIC 6-4 1-0 - BREAK - This is beginning to turn into a rout as a double fault from Lu hands Cilic an early break in this second set. The world number 57 has had a word with the umpire at the change of ends. Maybe calling for the trainer?
- - CILIC 6-4 - SET - Very quick and easy from Cilic as he serves out the set to love, sealing it with an unreturnable straight down the centre of the court
- - CILIC 5-4 - Lu makes Cilic serve for it with a neat, sliced backhand dinked over the net. It stops dead on contact with the turf and beats Cilic for pace. The Croat will serve for it after the change of ends though ...
- - CILIC 5-3 - Ace number four brings up three game points for Cilic, who goes on to hold on the first of them when Lu sends a forehand spinning well long of the baseline. The world number 57 will have to serve to stay in this set next ...
- - CILIC 4-3 - The wind is picking up, it's pretty blustery right now, but Lu makes light work of it with a much better service hold as he stops the run of four consecutive games against him
- - CILIC 4-2 - Another straight forward service hold from Cilic, he really is firing now, and he consolidates the break to sneak further ahead
- - CILIC 3-2 - BREAK - Cilic is really finding his range now as he drils a cross court backhand winner past the rapidly approaching Lu to break for a second successive time and take the lead in the early stages of this clash. Just 15 minutes on the clock in facr
- - CILIC 2-2 - Too good from Cilic as he finds a forehand winner to hold to 15 and get his first service game of the day on the board. The dark clouds are beginning to gather ominously again, and more rain has been forecast for in the next hour or so
- - CILIC 1-2 - BREAK - Cilic breaks straight back, denying Lu a single point, as he finds his length with a series of forehands that eventually the world number 57 can only return into the net
- - CILIC 0-2 - BREAK - A great start for Lu as he takes full advantage of an early double fault from Cilic to go on and break to 15 when the Croat fails to find the court with a forehand
- - CILIC 0-1 - Lu shouldn't have any trouble getting going, on account of already having played half a match today. And he is quickly into his stride as he races throguh a love service hold to open the match
|Date of Birth||28/09/1988|
|Date of Birth||14/08/1983|