|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - KVITOVA 6-1 6-0 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! There is just no stopping Kvitova, who wins through in rapid time to clinch her place in the fourth round in hugely impressive and emphatic fashion! Lepchenko was simply unable to compete with her. The defending champion will next take on Francesca Schiavone. Drawsheet
- - KVITOVA 6-1 3-0 - BREAK! Lepchenko looks very forlorn already as Kvitova hammers two brilliant forehand winners and breaks her opponent after deuce in ruthless fashion!
- - KVITOVA 6-1 1-0 - BREAK! Kvitova immediately breaks at the start of this second set, and the Czech is showing no signs of easing up as she continues to race through the match.
- - KVITOVA 6-1 - SET! Lepchenko is really struggling to make any impression so far as Kvitova storms through the opening set with consummate ease. She takes it for the loss of just one game.
- - KVITOVA 5-1 - BREAK! It's all too easy for Kvitova on Court One as she breaks once more with a flurry of powerful groundstrokes to leave her opponent with no chance whatsoever.
- - KVITOVA 2-0 - BREAK! Kvitova takes control on Court One with a stunning break of serve, and Lepchenko sees her serve taken apart from the outset with the Czech in very fine form.
- - Petra Kvitova, the fourth seed and defending champion, takes on Varvara Lepchenko of the USA in the third round in the opening mtach on Court One.
|Date of Birth||21/05/1986|
|Date of Birth||08/03/1990|