|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 6-4 - MATCH! - Tsonga goes it! First of two match points is ruthlessly despatched and he sends Fish out to reach his third consecutive quarter-final in South-West London.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 5-4 - Fish holds to stay alive, but of course Tsonga is now serving for a place in the quarter-finals. The two have an extended break and are about set to get underway in game 10 of the fourth set.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 5-3 - In a similar position to Radwanska now is Tsonga, who after surviving a scare holds from deuce and now is one game in the next two from winning the set - though in his case, it'll be the match-winning set.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 4-3 - After taking the opening point before rain halted play, Fish goes on to hold serve and move within one of Tsonga. He needs a break to survive this set, though...
- - Finally some news from the final overrun men's match today: Tsonga and Fish are back out and have resumed, as the covers come off most other courts at the All-England.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 4-2 - Tsonga holds to edge ever-nearer to the quarter-finals but the covers have come out!
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 3-2 - Fish almost succumbs to a double-break after Tsonga held to extend his advantage, but from deuce the American pulls it back to within one.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 2-1 - BREAK! - Tsonga draws the first opening of set four, with Fish remonstrating with the umpire after the fact.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 0-1 - Fish holds to begin the fourth set over on Court 2.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 6-4 - SET! What a dramatic finale to the third set - Fish takes the game to Tsonga hoping for that set-saving break-back, but a valiant diving attempt to reach a Tsonga drop eats net and Tsonga holds from there to turn this one on its head.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 5-4 - The Frenchman will serve for a 2-1 lead in sets, despite succumbing to a late surge from Fish in game nine which prevents a double-break.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6 3-1 - BREAK! - Tsonga finds the first break of set three as momentum begins to swing his way.
- - TSONGA 4-6 7-6(4) - SET! Tsonga levels with a 7-4 win in the tie-breaker.
- - TSONGA 4-6 6-6 - Tie-break in the second set between the Frenchman and Fish!
- - TSONGA 6-4 4-4 - BREAK! - Fish is pulling back in the match on Court 2, as we are back underway across the board now. He and Tsonga are level in the second, four games apiece.
- - TSONGA 4-6 4-1 - Tsonga meanwhile is in control of the second set after dropping the opener to Fish, and will look to level up whenever they are able to resume.
- - Fifth seed Jo-Wilfried Tsonga will continue his clash with 10th seed Mardy Fish on Court 2 with the American leading 6-4 1-1 before it was postponed last evening.
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||09/12/1981|