|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- Djokovic 6-4, 4-3 Querrey: The American hangs in there with a great off forehand past the advancing Djokovic.
- Djokovic 6-4, 4-2 Querrey: Djokovic holds to get within two games of victory.
- Djokovic 6-4, 3-2 Querrey: Querrey holds to 15 to keep his interest in the match alive.
- Djokovic 6-4, 3-1 Querrey: The Serbian holds to 15 and looks in the mood to finish this one quickly.
- Djokovic 6-4, 2-1 Querrey: Querrey with his first hold in the second set but he still has much to do.
- Djokovic 6-4, 2-0 Querrey: Djokovic holds.
- Djokovic 6-4, 1-0 Querrey: BREAK! Djokovic really finding his range now and breaks to love as Querrey nets a volley at his feet.
- Djokovic 5-4 Querrey: BREAK! Just as I said that, he goes 0-40 down after never looking like dropping his serve. He saves two break points but nets and Djokovic will serve for the set.
- Djokovic 4-4 Querrey: Djokovic holds and it looks like this set has tie break written all over it.
- Djokovic 3-4 Querrey: Another comfortable hold to love from Querrey.
- Djokovic 3-3 Querrey: Djokovic again taken to deuce before holding.
- Djokovic 2-3 Querrey: The big American comes through his first crisis and is taken to deuce before holding with a huge forehand down the line.
- Djokovic 2-2 Querrey: Another tough hold to 30 for Djokovic.
- Djokovic 1-2 Querrey: Another easy hold to love punctuated by two massive forehands. Querrey looking good early on.
- Djokovic 1-1 Querrey: Djokovic serves a double fault in his opening game but holds to 30.
- Djokovic 0-1 Querrey: A nice hold to love for Querrey on Stadium.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|