|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 6-2 GASQUET: GAME SET MATCH DJOKOVIC! Stunning hitting from Djokovic brings up three match points. He nets a cheeky drop shot attempt but Gasquet fires long as a jubilant Djokovic wins his third Rogers Cup. Thanks for joining us!
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 5-2 GASQUET: BREAK! A great off backhand return from Djokovic brings up a break point and he gets to within a game of the match with a winning inside out forehand.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 4-2 GASQUET: Another assured service hold to love from Djokovic who rounds it off with an ace.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 3-2 GASQUET: Gasquet stays in the hunt with an ace to round out a comfortable love service game.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 3-1 GASQUET: Some uncharacteristic unforced errors give Gasquet a break point but some big serves and solid groundstrokes helps Djokovic to a gutsy hold.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 2-1 GASQUET: Some much needed first serves including an ace down the tee sees Gasquet stem the tide and hold to love.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 2-0 GASQUET: Gasquet looks all at sea with some errant hitting as Djokovic holds comfortably to love with an ace.
- DJOKOVIC 6-3, 1-0 GASQUET: BREAK! More unforced errors and a blazing forehand winner gives Djokovic two break points and a netted Gasquet forehand gives him the game.
- STAT: Unforced errors DJOKOVIC 5-10 GASQUET
- DJOKOVIC 6-3 GASQUET: SET DJOKOVIC! He shuts it out to love with a love service game to secure the opening set.
- DJOKOVIC 5-3 GASQUET: BREAK DJOKOVIC! Gasquet fires long then nets twice to put himself in deep trouble. He hits wide to give the Serb the crucial break. He will serve for the set.
- DJOKOVIC 4-3 GASQUET: A nice passing shot gives Gasquet the opening point but solid hitting from Djokovic sees out another comfortable hold.
- DJOKOVIC 3-3 GASQUET: Djokovic passes an onrushing Gasquet but the Frenchman holds when Djokovic hits long then nets twice.
- DJOKOVIC 3-2 GASQUET: A comfortable hold for Djokovic to love including his second ace of the match.
- DJOKOVIC 2-2 GASQUET: Some heavy hitting gets Gasquet to 40-15 but a neat Djokovic pass puts on the pressure before the Frenchman holds.
- DJOKOVIC 2-1 GASQUET: A successful challenge and two netted backhands help Djokovic to his second hold.
- DJOKOVIC 1-1 GASQUET: Great defensive work gets Djokovic the opening point but Gasquet chips and charges to restore parity. The Frenchman nets a weak forehand but responds with an ace and two unreturnable serves to close out the game.
- DJOKOVIC 1-0 GASQUET: Gasquet gets the better of a long opening rally and Djokovic nets twice to bring up 0-40. The Serb digs deep to hold as Gasquet fires a backhand wide.
23.30 - Djokovic has a 6-1 head-to-head record against Gasquet and has won all four meetings since losing to the Frenchman at the 2007 Tennis Masters Cup in China.
- - Welcome to our LIVE coverage of the Toronto Masters final between Novak Djokovic and Richard Gasquet. Djokovic overcame veteran Tommy Haas in a tight three setter last night before overcoming fellow Serb Janko Tipsarevic to progress to the final on Sunday. Gasquet beat American John Isner to set up an intriguing encounter.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|