|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- ANDUJAR 6-7, 2-6 CILIC: GAME SET MATCH CILIC! The Croat races to 40-15 and serves it out with an ace to book his place in the quarter finals for the first time.
- ANDUJAR 6-7, 2-5 CILIC: BREAK! A double fault and a big forehand return brings up three break points for Cilic and the Spaniard fires wide to concede the game. Cilic to serve for the match.
- ANDUJAR 6-7, 2-4 CILIC: Cilic holds to move to within two games of the match.
- ANDUJAR 6-7, 1-3 CILIC: Andujar holds a tight deuce game to stay alive in the set.
- ANDUJAR 6-7, 0-3 CILIC: BREAK CILIC! The Croat takes a firm grip of the match and is racing away with it.
- ANDUJAR 6-7 CILIC: SET CILIC! He takes it 7-4 on the tie break.
- ANDUJAR 6-6 CILIC: TIE BREAK.
- ANDUJAR 5–5 CILIC: BREAK CILIC! Andujar fails to serve out for the set and we’re back on serve.
- ANDUJAR 5–3 CILIC: Andujar wins another epic deuce game to consolidate the break.
- ANDUJAR 4–3 CILIC: BREAK! Andujar gets the better of the Cilic serve for the second time and goes ahead.
- ANDUJAR 3–3 CILIC: BREAK! Andujar wins another long game to stay on serve.
- ANDUJAR 2–3 CILIC: BREAK! The Spaniard gets the better of a long deuce game and the match is back on serve.
- ANDUJAR 1–3 CILIC: BREAK! The game goes to deuce and Cilic breaks at the first time of asking.
- ANDUJAR 1–2 CILIC: Cilic looks less comfortable on his serve but holds to 30.
- ANDUJAR 1–1 CILIC: The Spaniard begins with a love service game
- ANDUJAR 0–1 CILIC: Cilic holds to 15 to take the opening game.
|Date of Birth||23/01/1986|
|Date of Birth||28/09/1988|