|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 2-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Raonic seals victory with another booming serve that Berdych finds too hot to handle and the Canadian moves into the last-eight, where he'll meet Stan Wawrinka for a place in the semis!
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 2-5 - BREAK! Raonic skips back to his chair after breaking Berdych again! And the Canadian will now serve for a place in the quarter-finals!
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 2-4 - Raonic holds once again to open up that two-game advantage. And the Canadian moves to within two games of the match.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 2-3 - This is tough for Berdych, but the Czech manages to hold and draw back to within one game as storm clouds loom large in the sky.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 1-3 - Raonic consolidates that break with a love service game and the Canadian is very much in the ascendency here now.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 1-2 - BREAK! Raonic breaks as Berdych falters! The Canadian has the advantage now - has he got the nerve to go with it?
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 1-1 - More Raonic aces as the Canadian holds again. All square early in the second set.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 1-0 - Berdych holds in the opening game of the third set and the Czech clenches his fist in celebration. The pressure is on!
- - BERDYCH 4-6 6-2 - SET! Raonic fires a forehand wide and Berdych has a set point... amazingly, the Canadian double faults to gift the Czech a break - and the second set! We're heading into a decider.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 5-2 - There doesn't seem much chance of Raonic breaking as Berdych races to a 40-0 lead. The Czech is on the wrong side of what looks like a dubious line call on the next point but he doesn't let it throw him off his stride as he seals another game and moves to within one of the second set.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 4-2 - Raonic rediscovers his service rhythm as he takes his second set ace tally to four. He desperately needs a break of Berdych's serve now though if he is to stay in with a chance of winning this match in two sets.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 4-1 - The wind is up in Mason now and the skies have gone a little dark. Apparently there is rain forecast for later. Berdych holds again to open up a three-game advantage as he closes in on the second set.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 3-1 - Wow, Raonic simply cannot break this streak - Berdych fires a supreme backhand return to bring up another three break points at 40-0. Finally, Raonic wins a point - his first in the last 12 played - to save the first. He manages to save the second and the third too before an ace brings up game point. And he holds - just. That's a big hold for the Canadian.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 3-0 - Another love game for Berdych as he asserts his authority in this set! That's eight straight points for him now! A great way to consolidate that break.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 2-0 - BREAK! Well, well, well. Raonic drops to 0-40 on his next service game and Berdych has a glorious opportunity to hit back now. And he takes it with a great cross-court backhand that beats Raonic all ends up as he advances to the net! A break to love and the Czech takes command of the second set!
- - BERDYCH 4-6 1-0 - Berdych responds to the disappointment of losing the first set in positive fashion, holding comfortably to get his nose ahead early in the second.
- - BERDYCH 4-6 - SET! A tight-looking Raonic wobbles slightly but he turns to his trump card - it's an ace and he's back on track. He goes on to close out in style and claim the opening set thanks to that one break of serve!
- - BERDYCH 4-5 - BREAK! Raonic fires a forehand down the line - it's called out, but the Canadian thinks it's in. He wants to challenge but out here on Court 3, there's no Hawkeye. The umpire tells Raonic he agrees with the call, and it stands. No matter, Raonic brings up a break opportunity on the next point and when Berdych hits the net, we have the first breakthrough of the match!
- - BERDYCH 4-4 - Great backhand return from Berdych, who pounces on a kick serve from Raonic to fire a winner back past him. Raonic responds with an ace. And then another - his fourth of the match. He goes on to hold. What can you do against a man with a weapon like that?
- - BERDYCH 4-3 - That's more like it from Berdych, who holds once again, this time to love though. Almost Raonic-like, that game!
- - BERDYCH 3-3 - Raonic booms down an ace - surprisingly just his second of the match so far - to seal another service game. This has got three long sets written all over it.
- - BERDYCH 3-2 - He may be having a tougher time than Raonic on his serve, but the important thing is that Berdych is still holding with the ball in his hand.
- - BERDYCH 2-2 - Raonic, in contrast, races through this next service game to pull back on level terms. The Canadian, in a white shirt, black shorts and white headband, is definitely enjoying his service games more than Berdych.
- - BERDYCH 2-1 - Berdych takes his time but gets there in the end, holding for a second time tonight. He's in a white shirt, blue shorts and his trademark white cap, just so you know.
- - BERDYCH 1-1 - Raonic's path to the third round has been slightly longer - he beat Richard Gasquet in the first round before seeing off Marcos Baghdatis. He uses his big serve to good effect in his opening service game to hold comfortably.
- - BERDYCH 1-0 - Berdych draws first blood as he holds serve after a deuce. The Czech accounted for Yen-Hsun Lu in the second round, having had a bye in the first.
- - BERDYCH 0-0 - The Czech player will serve first in this third round match. A clash with Stan Wawrinka awaits the winner.
- - Next up - fifth seed Tomas Berdych against Milos Raonic. The players are on court warming up and we'll be under way soon enough.
|Date of Birth||27/12/1990|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|