|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 6-3 NISHIKORI: GAME SET MATCH WAWRINKA! No problems for the Swiss as more big serving seals the game to love with a glorious backhand winner. He moves to the quarter finals. He will meet Milos Raonic or Tomas Berdych.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 5-3 NISHIKORI: An assured hold to love asks the question of Wawrinka to serve out the match.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 5-2 NISHIKORI: More sweet groundstrokes and big serving moves Wawrinka to within a game of the quarters.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 4-2 NISHIKORI: A much needed easy hold to 15 for Nishikori but he still has to break.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 4-1 NISHIKORI: Wawrinka comes from 0-30 down to hold with some more big serves.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 3-1 NISHIKORI: Another tough hold to 30 but he needed that.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 3-0 NISHIKORI: A comfortable hold to love including two aces, one on the second serve.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 2-0 NISHIKORI: BREAK! More blazing Wawrinka winners and a Nishikori double fault puts the Japanese in trouble and the Swiss breaks with an unreturnable forehand.
- WAWRINKA 6-3, 1-0 NISHIKORI: Wawrinka starts the way he finished the first set, unleashing big serves and groundstrokes to hold to love.
- WAWRINKA 6-3 NISHIKORI: SET WAWRINKA! Great ball striking from Wawrinka forces a set point and Nishikori hits long to hand it to the Swiss.
- WAWRINKA 5-3 NISHIKORI: Wawrinka repays the compliment with a quick service hold to love of his own.
- WAWRINKA 4-3 NISHIKORI: A confident service hold from the Japanese to love. Pressure back on Wawrinka.
- WAWRINKA 4-2 NISHIKORI: BREAK! Nishikori gets the better of several long rallies to earn two break points and he gets one back at the second time of asking.
- WAWRINKA 4-1 NISHIKORI: DOUBLE BREAK! Even the quick feet of Nishikori struggling to stay with the Wawrinka groundstrokes and the Swiss breaks again as Nishikori fires long.
- WAWRINKA 3-1 NISHIKORI: Wawrinka opens and closes the game with an ace to move further ahead.
- WAWRINKA 2-1 NISHIKORI: More pressure from Wawrinka who wins the first point but the Japanese digs deep to come through to 15.
- WAWRINKA 2-0 NISHIKORI: Wawrinka fires his first ace and a couple of forehand winners to come through a long deuce game.
- WAWRINKA 1-0 NISHIKORI: BREAK! The Japanese world number 16 gifts Wawrinka a break point with a double fault but the Swiss nets a backhand. He gets a second chance as Nishikori hits long and Wawrinka breaks with a winning forehand.
|Date of Birth||28/03/1985|
|Date of Birth||29/12/1989|