|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 2-6 – GAME SET MATCH CIRSTEA! Another seed falls. A couple of unforced errors and a huge Cirstea forehand gives the Romanian three match points. Lisicki saves the first but Cirstea completes a comprehensive win after losing the opening set.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 2-5 – A lovely half volley gives Lisicki an anchor in the game and she benefits from a net cord to go 15-30. She forces a break point but nets and the chance is gone. Cirstea just a game away.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 2-4 – A comfortable hold for Lisicki to 15 and she needed that. Still fighting.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 1-4 – Lisicki rushes the net behind a big forehand to force an early error but Cirstea responds with a backhand winner. Two huge forehand winners gives Lisicki a break point but she then nets to squander the chance. She gets another chance after an unforced Cirstea error but again hits long and Cirstea holds. Big chance gone.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 1-3 – Lisicki wins the opening point and clenches her fist. Another big forehand gets here further pumped. She’s a real fighter as she proved against Angelique Kerber at Wimbledon. A slack serve and poor drop shot puts the German back in trouble but the pair exchange long forehands as the game goes to deuce. A weak forehand half way up the net concedes a break point but two huge serves and an unforced error give Lisicki a vital hold.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 0-3 – An easy hold to 15 puts Cirstea further ahead. Lisicki in trouble here.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 0-2 – BREAK! Cirstea forges a break point on resumption and gains the break with her first chance with a cracking backhand.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 0-1 – Cirstea takes the opening game of the final set with dark clouds looming on the horizon.
- LISICKI 6-4 2-6 – Lisicki surrenders the second set and the 16th seed must now face a decider.
- - LISICKI 6-4 2-4 - BREAK - Following the theme of this match, Cirstea has bounced back once again and has broken to take the lead in the second. She is now potentially just two games away from levelling this match and taking it to a very interesting third set.
- - LISICKI 6-4 - SET - Cirstea sends a forehand well long and wide down the line to concede fourth straight game as Lisicki capitalises on consecutive breaks of serve to hold and take the first se
- - LISICKI 3-4 - BREAK - The topsy-turvy match out on Court 13 continues as the German breaks for a second time, this time to get things back on serve. Cirstea just lost concentration there and could barely get the ball in play after the serve
- - LISICKI 2-4 - BREAK - Out on court 13, Germany's Sabine Lisicki also made a blistering start to her clash, grabbing an early break from Sorana Cirstea. But the Romanian has fought back to level up and has now even taken a break of her own to lead in the opening set
|Date of Birth||07/04/1990|
|Date of Birth||22/09/1989|