|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- RADWANSKA 6-1 6-1 – GAME SET MATCH! The number two seed races to 40-0 with a big serve up the tee and finishes the match with an ace. Impressive stuff indeed!
- RADWANSKA 6-1 5-1 – BREAK! Bratchikova has Radwanska running from side to side on the opening point but misses an easy volley after doing all the hard work. She nets a backhand to go further behind and again pulls a backhand wide to concede three more break points and a blazing forehand winner does the trick for Radwanska on the first.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 4-1 – Radwanska races to 40-15 despite a netted backhand and Bratchikova hits a forehand wide as the second seed moves to within two games of the match.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 3-1 BREAK! Bratchikova throws in a double fault and nets a backhand to start badly. She hits yet another backhand wide to concede three break points and although she saves the first, Radwanska makes no mistake with the second.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 2-1 Bratchikova again starts well on the Radwanska serve, winning the first two points before a Radwanska ace. A deep forehand that not even Radwanska can return gives her two more break points but an unreturnable groundstroke followed by an ace pulls Radwanska back before she takes the game.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 1-1 BREAK! Bratchikova starts with a double fault but Radwanska pushes a poor volley long and a more assured volley from her opponent puts her further behind. A 20th and 21st unforced error from Bratchikova concedes break point and she hits long to concede the break straight back again.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 0-1 BREAK! Bratchikova starts well, going 15-30 ahead but is still trying to hit winners and fires wide. Radwanska hits long to concede break point but finds a deep serve to take it to deuce. Bratchikova does find a winner to earn another break point and Radwanska nets.
- RADWANSKA 6-1 – SET! A Bratchikova double fault hands Radwanska three set points and the Russian blazes wide to concede the opening set in just 28 minutes.
- RADWANSKA 5-1 – The second seed blazes a forehand winner to open and finishes with a smash to take the game to love.
- RADWANSKA 4-1 – Bratchikova is finally on the board with a confident hold to 15.
- RADWANSKA 4-0 – Radwanska attacks the net to win the opening point but Bratchikova blazes a backhand up the line to get back on terms. Another unforced error from the Bratchikova racket concedes two game points and Radwanska successfully challenges a Bratchikova volley to take the game.
- RADWANSKA 3-0 – BREAK! Great scrambling from Radwanska wins the opening point but Bratchikova replies with an ace and a forehand winner. The Russian nets an easy midcourt ball but fires another forehand winner before hitting long as the game goes to deuce. Bratchikova wins a successful challenge but again is off with a backhand. Radwanska earns another two break points and converts as Bratchikova nets.
- RADWANSKA 2-0 – a cute volley wins the opening point but she fires a backhand long to go 15-30 down. Bratchikova hits a makeable backhand wide but Radwanska does the same on the forehand side to concede a break back point. She saves with a great scrambling forehand and a neat drop shot and lob and ace seals the game.
- RADWANSKA 1-0 – BREAK! The second seed wins the opening point but goes ahead with a cute volley and her first ace before slicing a mid court ball wide. She hits a backhand long to hand Radwanska a first break point and nets to concede the game.
- Welcome to our LIVE action. First up on Arthur Ashe is second seed Agnieszka Radwanska versus Russia’s Nina Bratchikova. Check out the full womens draw here
|Date of Birth||28/06/1985|
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|