|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 4-6 - VINCI STUNS THE SECOND SEED! It's a quite brilliant performance from Roberta Vinci, as the Italian dumps out second seed Agnieszka Radwanska to seal her place in the quarter-finals of the US Open! The 20th seed is through to face compatriot Sara Errani in the last eight. Women's drawsheet
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 4-5 - Vinci holds under tremendous pressure from Radwanska, but she does superbly to find a quick second serve to the body and hold from deuce - she's now just a game away from victory.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 4-4 - Radwanksa looks sluggish as she plants a forehand into the net, but she responds with a big serve down the T and manages to hammer a backhand winner cross court as she holds!
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 3-4 - Vinci moves in to the net to volley on two occasions as she attacks on serve, and she moves ahead once more in this second set with the pressure back on Radwanska.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 3-3 - Radwanska levels at 3-3 with a composed hold, and this match continues to change in direction with the second seed suddenly looking very comfortable on serve.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 2-3 - BREAK! Radwanska breaks straight back as she shows tremendous resolve to get back on terms with two big forehand returns which leave Vinci on the back foot. The second seed can now serve to level.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 1-3 - BREAK! Vinci has the break in the second set now as the 20th seed continues to frustrate her opponent! The Italian is unerring from the back of the court, and she produces a stunning forehand to break!
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 1-2 - Vinci battles through a tough service game of her own to eventually hold after deuce, and the Italian is full of guts and determination as she closes it out with a backhand down the line.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 1-1 - It's a very long, extended deuce which Radwanska eventually comes through to hold and level at 1-1, but it's very tough going for the second seed.
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 0-1 - Vinci takes her momentum into the second set as she holds with confidence to get on the board straight away. Can Radwanska settle on serve now, too?
- - RADWANSKA 1-6 - SET! What a set of tennis from Vinci, as the Italian takes it for the loss of just one game against the second seed! Radwanska needs to improve dramatically in the second set.
- - RADWANSKA 1-5 - Vinci again manages to hold to back up her latest break of serve, and she is now just a game away from taking the opening set. Radwanska is unable to trouble her opponent, and she is really struggling to make an impact.
- - RADWANSKA 1-4 - BREAK! Vinci breaks for a second time in this opening set, and a big upset could be on the cards if the match continues to pan out this way. Radwanska is unable to find any rhythm on serve, and is under the cosh.
- - RADWANSKA 1-3 - It's not easy for Vinci to hold, but she manages to under pressure from Radwanska, who is desperate to break back and get on terms. The Italian holds firm and establishes a two-game cushion.
- - RADWANSKA 1-2 - BREAK! Radwanska, who was unconvincing in holding in her first service game, is unable to hang on in her second as Vinci takes the advantage! The Italian breaks with a string of stunning groundstrokes!
- - RADWANSKA 1-1 - Vinci drills a forehand down the line and forces Radwanska onto the back foot, and the Italian ensures that she is able to hold with a string of fine first serves.
- - RADWANSKA 1-0 - It's a very tough opening service game for Radwanska, and she has to battle through tirelessly to take it after an extended deuce. The second seed can now attack the Vinci serve.
- - Radwanska leads the pair's head-to-head record 4-0 on Tour, with wins on clay at Rome, Madrid and Rome again, and on the hard courts of New Haven.
- - Second seed Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland takes on 20th seed Roberta Vinci of Italy in their fourth-round match on Louis Armstrong.
|Date of Birth||18/02/1983|
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|