|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - KVITOVA 6-1 2-6 0-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH - Its a bagel final set for Bartoli as she progresses to a clash with either Sharapova or Petrova. That was an odd match from Kvitova, who had it firmly under control in the first set before completely falling apart. Women's drawsheet
- - KVITOVA 6-1 2-6 5-0 - BREAK - Kvitova's spectacular capitulation continues over on Grandstand, Bartoli breaking for a third time in the set to leave herself serving for the match. Three double faults in the final set alone have not exactly helped Kvitova's cause
- - KVITOVA 6-1 2-6 0-1 - BREAK - Bartoli picks up at the start of the third set where she left off at the end of the second, breaking for the early lead as Kvitova continues to struggle to get anything in play, anything at all would be good right now.
- - KVITOVA 6-1 2-6 - SET - Wow! After all that hard work to get one of the breaks back, Kvitova quickly hands the break straight back to Bartoli, who then serves out to level the match and force the third deciding set
- - KVITOVA 6-1 2-4 - BREAK - Finally! Signs of life from Kvitova as she finds some indications of the form she produced in the first set to get one of the breaks back in this second set
- - KVITOVA 6-1 1-4 - BREAK - Having barely been able to miss in the first set, Kvitova can now barely get a ball in play as Bartoli breaks for a second successive time to leave her firmly in control of this second set. The Frenchwoman is now potentially two games away from levelling the match
- - KVITOVA 6-1 1-2 - BREAK - In just three games of the second set, Kvitova has already hit 10 unforced errors (compared to only five in the whole of the first set). Bartoli is still not really doing much herself, although her unforced error count has gone down, but those shots that the Czech player was landing in the first set she is now beginning to miss
- - KVITOVA 6-1 - SET - Kvitova breaks for a third time to wrap up a very comfortable first set against Bartoli. Unforced errors continue to hurt the Frenchwoman as she slaps her seventh fault of the match, but Kvitova can barely miss as she peppers the lines off both wings
- - KVITOVA 4-1 - BREAK - Having got that break back, Bartoli has thrown it straight back over to Kvitova as she continues to struggle to get the ball in play. The Frenchwoman has only found one winner in the first five games of this match. Conversely she has hit five unforced errors and two double faults.
- - KVITOVA 3-1 - BREAK - Three errors in quick succession from Kvitova hand Bartoli at least one of the breaks back but she barely had to do anything to get that and as yet there are still few signs that she is settling into this match
- - KVITOVA 3-0 - BREAK - Ouch! Kvitova is battering winners from all over the court already as she breaks for a second time with her sixth unreturnable shot already. Bartoli for her part is not getting the balls in when she goes for it, and she's just giving Kvitova way too much room
- - KVITOVA 1-0 - BREAK - Kvitova has already made a blisteringly fast start to her clash with Bartoli, a double fault and two unforced errors from the Frenchwoman combined with a winner from the former Wimbledon champion seeing Kvitova break in the opening game of the match
- - Just about to get underway now on Grandstand is Petra Kvitova against Frenchwoman Marion Bartoli
|Date of Birth||02/10/1984|
|Date of Birth||08/03/1990|