|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- TSONGA 6-3 6-1 3-4 - Tsonga holds again but remains a break down to Beck, who deserves all the credit for not being steamrolled by Tsonga.
- TSONGA 6-3 6-1 2-3 - What a hold that was by Tsonga, who digs deep to survive two break points as Beck threatens the double break! But Tsonga survives and is back to within a game of Beck, who is showing real courage out there.
- TSONGA 6-3 6-1 1-3 - Beck consolidates the break with a firm hold, and Tsonga is under pressure for the first time in this match.
- TSONGA 6-3 6-1 2-1 - BREAK! Tsonga is broken! While it is unlikely to change the outcome of this match, Beck has broken Tsonga after a few long rallies at deuce. Beck takes it and gives last year's quarter-finalist something to think about.
- TSONGA 6-3 6-1 SET! Beck can only find the net as Tsonga storms into a two-set lead, clinching the first of three set points.
- TSONGA 6-3 5-1 - Another hold sees Tsonga move to within a game of the second set. Tsonga will obviously face stiffer competition that what Beck can offer, but the Frenchman is playing some inspired tennis out there.
- TSONGA 6-3 4-1 BREAK! All very easy for Tsonga, who breaks Beck again. The Frenchman is in scintillating form.
- TSONGA 6-3 3-1 - Tsonga holds for a 3-1 lead in the second second. The Frenchman is in complete control.
- TSONGA 6-3 2-1 - After holding for 2-0, Tsonga spurns a couple of break point opportunities as Beck works hard to stay in the match. He prevents the double break and we're at 2-1.
- TSONGA 6-3 1-0 BREAK! Tsonga breaks early in the second set again and Beck has his work cut out now.
- TSONGA 6-3 SET! Tsonga takes the first set without breaking a sweat. Beck forces Tsonga to serve it out, and Tsonga obliges.
- TSONGA 5-2 - Tsonga stolls to another hold, and Beck is suddenly serving to stay in the opening set.
- TSONGA 4-2 - Tsonga looks to be on course to break Beck for a second successive game, but Beck gets himself back into it and holds his serve.
- TSONGA 4-1 - The Frenchman holds his serve with ease and is racing towards the first set already.
- TSONGA 3-1 BREAK! - Beck can only find the net as Tsonga secures the first break of the match.
- TSONGA 2-1 - Tsonga misses a routine over head and allows Beck to make deuce, but Tsonga sees out the game to keep things on serve on Grandstand.
- TSONGA 1-1 - Beck starts well with a solid hold. He'll have to serve well against the powerhouse that is Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- TSONGA 1-0 - Tsonga makes a solid start on Grandstand, holding to love.
|Date of Birth||03/04/1982|
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|