No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 6-3 6-2 - Game Set & Match Tipsarevic! The Serb thumps a serve down the middle to clinch an attritional match in five.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 6-3 5-2 - Tipsarevic earns the double break! Surely that's game set and match to the Serbian. He's battled hard in this final set against the big serving, hard-hitting Rufin. Tipsarevic one service game away from an epic victory.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 6-3 1-0 - BREAK! The Serbian is on a roll here. A long game ends with Tipsarevic clinching it with a forehand winner.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 6-3 - Tipsarevic wins the fourth set! The Serbian makes no mistake this time, forcing a fifth set with an ace.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 5-3 - Rufin holds after Tipsarevic spurns five set points. But Tipsarevic has another opportunity here as he looks to serve out the fourth set.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 6-2 4-1 - Tipsarevic breaks. The Serbian looks on course to make this a five-set match with a crucial break against a dispirited Rufin. The pendulum has definitely swung Tipsarevic's way.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 2-6 6-2 - Tipsarevic takes the third set! The Serbian has found a way to deal with Rufin and has given himself a lifeline. The Frenchman's early intensity has waned and Tipsarevic was well on top throughout that set.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 2-6 4-2 - A hold apiece and Tipsarevic is moving towards the third set.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 3-1 - BREAK! Tipsarevic finally gets a break of his own after an epic rally with Rufin. Tipsarevic thinks he has won it with a deft volley, but it's ruled wide, but clinches it moments later when Rufin's lob drops long.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-6 - Rufin goes two sets up! Tipsarevic could be going home early as Rufin goes a double break up and then holds for a two-set lead. Big problems for the 8th seed. Bad day for the Serbians.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 3-3 - Rufin breaks back! After a couple of holds, the Frenchman takes the game to Tipsarevic with some deep forehands - and Tipsarevic has no answers.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 2-0 - Tipsarevic holds comfortably to consolidate the break.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 1-0 - TIPSAREVIC BREAKS! Tipsarevic stops the rot with big in the first game of the second set. Rufin has only managed to get 49% of his first serves in so far.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-6 - SET TO RUFIN! Well, it's been coming. Tipsarevic is being forced to hit winners from three feet behind the baseline and must shake up his tactics if he's to get the better of this gutsy Frenchman. Rufin takes the first set, breaking Tipsarevic in the process.
- TIPSAREVIC 4-5 - Rufin holds again and the Frenchman seems to have the momentum at the moment.
- TIPSAREVIC 3-4 – Rufin holds well to consolidate his break of serve a few minutes ago. Tipsarevic has started to get a little sloppy, and Rufin is proving he’ll punish him.
- TIPSAREVIC 3-3 – RUFIN BREAKS BACK! The Frenchman is proving quite stubborn here. He digs deep and breaks back with a tough old backhand.
- TIPSAREVIC 3-2 - BREAK FOR TIPSAREVIC! The Serbian goes a break up with a thunderous serve that gives him break point. He seizes the break and is in the driving seat.
- - TIPSAREVIC - Still on serve out on Grandstand. A double fault just meant Rufin had to go to deuce but he managed to tough out the game.
- - TIPSAREVIC 0-1 - Rufin begins with a hold to 15. The 22-year-old Frenchman is aiming to reach the third round of a Grand Slam for the first time in his career.
- - Out of Grandstand court we have the warm up between Janko Tipsarevic, the eight seed and Guillaume Rufin of France. It is the first meeting between these two players.
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|
|Date of Birth||26/05/1990|