|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 6-7 7-5 6-4 - Game Set & Match! Hewitt has done it! What a turnaround by the Australian, who never knows when he's beaten. Even at 31. Muller's tournament ends with a double fault. Hewitt will play David Ferrer.
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 6-7 7-5 2-1 - Muller wastes two break points and then slams the ball out of stadium as he lets the second one slip away. Hewitt yells "Come On" as he holds. Big moment, that.
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 6-7 7-5 - SET! It's going the distance on court 11. Lleyton Hewitt knows how to hang tough and he forces Muller to send a backhand long - and Hewitt has the fourth set.
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 6-7 - SET! Muller takes the second set. Hewitt saves two set points on his serve but Muller volleys the winner to seal the set at the third time of asking.
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 6-6 - TIE BREAK! Like he did the second set, Hewitt takes the third set to a tie break.
- HEWITT 3-6 7-6 - SET! Hewitt takes the set on the tie break. The momentum is most definitely with the 2001 champ now as he battles to take 7-5, roaring as Muller's backhand drifts long.
- HEWITT 3-6 6-6 - TIE BREAK! The Australian fights back from 5-3 down to force a second set tie break.
- HEWITT 3-6 - SET! The Australian drops the first set as Muller starts strongly on court 11.
|Date of Birth||09/05/1983|
|Date of Birth||24/02/1981|