No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 4-6 3-6 2-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH - Berdych has absolutely raced through the fourth, and final, set of this clash. He seemed to well and truly break Querrey's spirit in the third set and has now booked his place in the fourth round where he will face Nicolas Almagro Men's drawsheet
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 4-6 3-6 - SET - Sixth seed Berdych is firmly in control of this clash now as he breaks again to take the third set and go two sets to one clear
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 4-6 0-1 - BREAK - Berdych is really taking control now as he breaks in the first game of the third set, to maintain his momentum from the second
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 4-6 - SET - Berdych has leveled up the clash by serving out the second set at the first time of asking. This match has five sets written all over it with both players often suffering lapses in concentration!
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 3-4 - BREAK - Berdych is finally beginning to find his feet as he breaks for a second time in this set, this time to go 4-3 up. Querrey is just starting to look a little shaky on his ground-strokes
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 3-3 - BREAK - By the way, in all the excitment of Stephens taking the first set and Clijsters officially bowing out, we missed the fact that Berdych has broken back in the second set to level up at 3-3
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) 2-0 - BREAK - A small lapse in concentration from Berdych earlier in this second set, as he is prone to, and Querrey leaps at the chance to extend her lead, grabbing the first break of the match. He is in control now
- - QUERREY 7-6(6) - SET - Surprise, surprise! The first set between Querrey and Berdych has gone to a breaker! There is little to choose between the two players in the opening set - they are both hitting their first serves in the mid-60 per cent, Querrey enjoying one break point, Berdych two (neither men converting one).
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|