|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 4-6 - Nishikori sends a forehand long to give Querrey two match points. The first is put away by a smash from Nishikori, only just though, but the American takes the second with a booming crosscourt forehand that his opponent can't get back.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 4-5 - Querrey breaks again and is now serving for the match. A collapse from Nishikori, who has been troubled by pain in his right foot. Can he save the match?
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 4-3 - Lovely stuff from Nishikori as he works the angles to take the first point of the game on serve, but Querrey responds to break back.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 4-2 - The winner of last week's Japan Open looks to be heading for a showdown with Berdych, despite continual problems with that right foot of his.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 2-1 - The 14th seed has recovered from that rather brutal second set to open up a lead against his American opponent, although that third set is going to serve at present.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-6 - Nishikori thumps a shot long as Querrey takes the second set. This match is moving along at quite a pace - less than an hour so far.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 1-4 - The 14th seed is clinging on but Querrey looks very good for the second set at the moment.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 0-3 - Look at this from Querrey. He opens up a 3-0 lead in the second set. Nishikori has the trainer on late in the first so perhaps that is affecting the 14th seed.
- NISHIKORI 6-2 - The Japanese star takes the first set despite that injury concern. He now looks destined for a meeting with Berdych in the third round.
- NISHIKORI 5-2 - Over on Grandstand, Nishkori remains on course for the first set but he needs the trainer out for treatment on his right foot. We will keep an eye on that for you.
- NISHIKORI 4-0 - Look at this from the 22-year-old. He opens up a four-game lead to take firm control of this second-round match as Querrey goes long. Impressive stuff.
- Japan's Kei Nishikori, 14th seed, has secured an early break against USA's Sam Querrey on Grandstand and leads 2-0. More success for Nishikori after he won the Japan Open last week.
|Date of Birth||29/12/1989|
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|