|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ISNER 4-6 7-6 3-5 – Isner needs to save a match point before forcing Stepanek to serve it out. He was 40-0 in front before it all fell apart for him momentarily but he has at least asked the question.
- - ISNER 4-6 7-6 2-5 – A fist pump from Stepanek as he holds to love to move just one game away from victory.
- - ISNER 4-6 7-6 2-4 – BREAK! Stepanek has the breakthrough in the final set. He needed four break points in the end but finally took it when Isner went long. As the American has only manufactured one break point in the entire match that could be the decisive.
- ISNER 4-6 7-6 1-1 – You won't be surprised when I tell you it is all on serve out on Grandstand in the decider. Not a great spectacle to be honest with very few rallies developing.
- - ISNER 4-6 7-6 (7-5) – SET ISNER! That's a textbook Isner set – no breaks of serve and then edge the tie break.
- - ISNER 4-6 6-6 (5-4) – Isner has just fired his 14th ace of the match to edge ahead in the breaker. On serve though.
- - ISNER 4-6 6-6 - Tie break out on Grandstand as Stepanek holds to 15. The entire set is played on serve.
- - ISNER 4-6 6-5 – Still on serve out on Grandstand - Stepanek about to serve to stay in the set.
- - ISNER 4-6 5-4 – Isner gets out of a 0-30 hole to take the game with four points in a row. Solid serving with both the first and second serve.
- - ISNER 4-6 4-4 – Stepanek holds to 15 with the highlight shot been a perfectly weighted drop volley.
- - ISNER 4-6 4-3 – Feels like you are watching replays of games that have already been played at the moment. For the second consecutive service game Isner wraps up a hold to love with an ace.
- - ISNER 4-6 3-3 – Another easy hold this time for Stepanek. Would not be surprised if this set goes to a tie-break.
- - ISNER 4-6 3-2 – Too quick service holds with Isner wrapping the latest with his eight ace of the match.
- - ISNER 4-6 2-1 – Isner with a solid hold to 15 and he is looking a better player in this second set.
- - ISNER 1-0 4-6 – The shorter points are suiting Isner – he holds to 15 but the one point that Stepanek won was when a rally of a decent length materialised.
- - ISNER 4-6 1-0 – The shorter points are suiting Isner – he holds to 15 but the one point that Stepanek won was when a rally of a decent length materialised.
- - ISNER 4-6 – Stepanek holds to 30 to take the first set – he produced just three unforced errors in that set which was the key.
- - ISNER 4-5 – Stepanek has a huge row with the umpire and match supervisor. The umpire said that Stepanek had raised his hand and challenged an Isner serve which Stepanek denied. Pretty petulant stuff from Stepanek who said the umpire was making things up and told the supervisor that he 'didn't care what the umpire thought.' He went on to win himself a break point but Isner saved it. Will all be forgotten if he can hold serve here though.
- - ISNER 3-5 – Stepanek backs up his break with a hold to 30 to move to within one game of the set.
- - ISNER 3-4 - One match that is currently ongoing is John Isner's clash with Radek Stepanek and we have just had our first break of the match with the unseeded Czech grabbing it to 30 after Isner fired into the net after a long rally.
- - ISNER 3-2 – All on serve out on Granstand and through five games we have only had six points going against serve.
- - ISNER 1-1 – Underway out on Grandstand is 14th seed John Isner against Radek Stepanek. The match has begun with two easy holds.
|Date of Birth||27/11/1978|
|Date of Birth||26/04/1985|