|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - QUERREY 6-3 7(1)-6 - MATCH! - A missed open forehand starts things off badly for Raonic, as he then goes 4-0 down. A superlative cross-court forehand gets him on the board but finds himself staring exit in the face at 6-1 down soon after. And when he volleys a return into net, it caps a straight-sets win for the in-form American!
- - QUERREY 6-3 6-6 - It's tie-break time as Querrey makes it 12 holds from 12. Raonic has to win this to stay alive.
- - QUERREY 6-3 5-6 - Once again it's up to Querrey to hold as Raonic comfortably keeps hold of his service.
- - QUERREY 6-3 5-5 - An early wobble from Querrey in the second point but otherwise sharp service to hold again.
- - QUERREY 6-3 4-5 - Raonic also holds to 15 comfortably and the spotlight will be on Querrey, who is serving to avoid a decider.
- - QUERREY 6-3 4-4 - Querrey with another quick hold to 15, and I would say this one appears destined for a tie-break too but we all know what will happen...
- - QUERREY 6-3 3-4 - Querrey is able to force deuce from a hold point, but Raonic hammers his way to another hold from first advantage.
- - QUERREY 6-3 3-3 - Though Raonic is able to claw back points three and four for 30-30, Querrey regains his composure and forces his opponent into the net twice to make it six holds from six in the set.
- - QUERREY 6-3 2-3 - A return to Raonic's crisp service from the middle of the first set in the fifth game of set two, holding to 15.
- - QUERREY 6-3 2-2 - Any momentum the Canadian had towards searching for a possible break ends as he goes out following a lenghy rally. Querrey holds to 30.
- - QUERREY 6-3 1-2 - Raonic too shakes off an early dropped point to hold once more, finishing with an ace.
- - QUERREY 6-3 1-1 - In double-quick time, Querrey shakes off a solitary return point from Raonic and holds his own first serve of the set.
- - QUERREY 6-3 0-1 - Important hold from Raonic to begin the second set, staving off a Querrey break point before claiming first advantage from deuce.
- - QUERREY 6-3 - SET! - And after a twice losing his way for 30-30 and then deuce, Querrey finally finds the aggression needed to close the first set from first advantage.
- - QUERREY 5-3 - BREAK! - And as I say that, there we go! Querrey does superbly to make returns by the skin of his teeth against Raonic's thunderous deliveries and though Milos fights off a double break point, the American keeps on finding the lines and gets the first break to now serve for the opening set.
- - QUERREY 4-3 - But Querrey isn't letting up either, holding to love as the two players appear content to coast to a opening tie-break, unless their opponent's serve wobbles.
- - QUERREY 3-3 - Raonic is gathering more and more velocity with his serve and Querrey has little answer to the first serve of the Canadian.
- - QUERREY 3-2 - There has been little sign of a break so far in the opening set as the American takes a comfortable third hold.
- - QUERREY 2-2 - Better from Raonic as he holds in the minimum four points this time around.
- - QUERREY 2-1 - Querrey continues to look as composed with ball in hand as he did in the latter stages of his big win over Djokovic. A second 15-hold for Sam.
- - QUERREY 1-1 - Raonic drops the first of his own double hold point but powers through his own opening service from there.
- - QUERREY 1-0 - The American, looking rather dapper in red and white deckchair-like attire, begins with confidence and wraps up a hold to 15 with a precise ace.
- - The action is back underway in Paris as Querrey serves first to get his contest with Raonic underway.
|Date of Birth||27/12/1990|
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|