|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - Thanks for joining us today. That concludes out coverage for today. We will be back tomorrow from 1.30pm with the semi-finals as Jerzy Janowicz and Gilles Simon face each other.
- - GAME, SET AND MATCH LLODRA! Victory for the Frenchman. A superb performance from the underdog, who reaches the last four as a qualifier. Serve and volley tennis remains alive in the form of Llodra. A wonderful win. He will face David Ferrer tomorrow from 4pm.
- - LLODRA 5-3 - Querrey steadies himself to pressure the serve of Llodra, who will serve here for a place in the last four. Will he stand up to the pressure here under this Davis Cup-type atmosphere?
- - LLODRA 5-2 - Llodra staves off three break points before coming up with another superb save courtesy of an excellent second serve. Querrey just misses going across court, but another winner down the line hands him a fifth break point. An ace from Llodra saves the day before a big first serve gives Llodra advantage. Llodra wins the next point to attract more crowd delirium. Brilliant escape from Llodra. So close to the semis now.
- - LLODRA 4-2 - Llodra has won 24 out of 39 points at the net in this match. Has been the key to his success so far. But work still to be done as Querrey claws his way back to 4-2 behind. Needs to find a break though.
- - LLODRA 4-1 - The Frenchman produces a brilliant winning volley at the net. Had to throw himself full stretch to convert at 30-30, but gets there before winning the next point. Now just two games away from the last four. Dream run set to continue unless Querrey can unlock the door to this Llodra service game.
- - LLODRA 3-1 - Querrey stems the tide with a decent hold. Can't really afford to fall two breaks down otherwise this match is over.
- - LLODRA 3-0 - Looking very good for the French underdog now as he cements the break to move within three games of victory. French fans loving this. Continues to convince on serve. Three games shorts of the winning post.
- - BREAK LLODRA! First break of the match falls to the French man. Llodra riding the wave of the crowd as he continues to be aggressive. Has won 10 of the last 12 points. Serving superbly. Querrey in a spot of trouble now.
- - LLODRA 1-0 - A strong start to the set by Llodra. The Paris crowd enjoying a Mexican wave at the moment as the French player again comes up with the goods on serve.
- - SET LLODRA 7-6 (7-4) - Tournament organiser Guy Forget looks on with some relish as Llodra brings up two set points to lead 6-4. Querrey knocks the ball wide from out wide and that is the first set to the French qualifier. The Paris crowd loving, loving, loving it. He wins the breaker. Even if neither man look like they will test David Ferrer in the last four, they want the home hope to get there.
- - 6-6 - Off to the tie-break then. Didn't see that coming. Llodra's serve volley game works to some effect. No breaks or break points in the set.
- - QUERREY 6-5 - Just 31 minutes gone of this match, but this truly is a match for the serving purist. Querrey's returning is as unconvincing as his serve his convincing.
- - 5-5 - Door looked to have opened for Querrey there when the French player missed a volley to trail 30-15, but normal service is resumed when Llodra produces his serve-volley game to draw level at 5-5.
- - QUERREY 5-4 - Brilliant stuff from Querrey here on serve if you like that sort of stuff. One slip here by either man will spell curtains in this set as Llodra comes out for his latest service game.
- - 4-4 - Another game slips by with another hold. Querrey with six aces, Llodra with two. No break points as yet in the match.
- - QUERREY 4-3 - The average rally length of this match is only three strokes. It is tennis, but not quite as we know it. Heading towards the breaker.
- - 3-3 - On we go with this general thread of the server holding sway. No break points as yet. Llodra getting plenty of venom on the ball with the ball in hand. We are level again in this opening set.
- - QUERREY 3-2 - The American comes to the net to convert a booming winner at the net as he put another game to bed. Wouldn't be jumping the gun to say this set may well be heading for a tie-breaker.
- - 2-2 - Querrey with four aces, Llodra with one ace. Llodra winning 71 percent on first serve and 100 percent of second serves as he levels at 2-2. No sign of a break as yet.
- - QUERREY 2-1 - Get the feeling this is going to be a match of some brutal serving with neither man looking particularly comfortable returning the ball as yet.
- - 1-1 - Llodra quick to restore parity at 1-1 by holding in the second game of the match. Llodra proving he remains very durable at the age of 32.
- - QUERREY 1-0 - The big American off to a strong start as he holds to 15 in the opening game of the match. French crowd behind their man, but will they suffer more disappointment at the hands of Querrey?
0-0 - Querrey to serve in the opening game of the match.
|Date of Birth||18/05/1980|
|Date of Birth||07/10/1987|