|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Tsurenko has a chance to break back and get things back on serve but Wozniacki saves it with a forehand winner before going on to wrap up the match at her third attempt (first in this game) when the Ukrainian sends a forehand into the net. Wozniacki will face Svetlana Kuznetsova in the fourth round.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 5-3 - A first match point goes begging for Wozniacki as she puts a runnign backhand into the top of the net. And Tsurenko saves the second with a blistering backhand winner straight down the line. Tsurenko even earns herself a game point with a huge forehand that Wozniacki can only return into the net and the Ukrainian does keep the match alive with a forehand approach shot winner. Wozniacki will have to serve the match out.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 5-2 - The 10th seed gets things back on track with her serve, securing a hold to 15 when another Tsurenko forehand ends up in the net. The Ukrainian has only held serve once in this match, in her opening game, but she will need to do that now if she is to keep this match alive
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 4-2 - BREAK! The forehand is proving itself a bit of a liability for Tsurenko as an error off that wing hands Wozniacki two more break points. The Ukrainian saves the first with first with a blistering backhand winner down the line but she can do nothing about the second and sends a backhand into the top of the net
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 3-2 - BREAK! Wow, the serve really isn't working well for either player today as Wozniacki slaps down a double fault to hand Tsurenko back the break meaning it is back on serve once again in this second set
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 3-1 - BREAK! Wozniacki enjoys yet another break point and sure enough she breaks for the sixth time in seven Tsurenko service games as the Ukrainian sends a regulation backhand into the top of the net
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 2-1 - Wozniacki holds to love for her second straight service hold to stop the run of breaks before they really get going in this set and she sneaks ahead, albeit it on serve
- - WozNIACKI 6-4 1-1 - BREAK! Despite serving at an 81 per cent first serve rate and only having served one double, Tsurenko has again failed to hold her serve as Wozniacki breaks straight back to love yet again to level up the early stages of this second set.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 0-1 - BREAK! Tsurenko is really playing well on the returning as she quickly finds herself with another three break points. But she only needs the one as she breaks to love with a huge point from the baseline, eventually ending when a stretched Wozniacki sends a backhand wide
- - WOZNIACKI 6-4 - SET! After ending a run of six consecutive breaks with a hold, Wozniacki has broken once again to snatch the set. And that will be tough on Tsurenko, who lead by a break three times but still finds herself a break down
- - WOZNIACKI 4-4 - BREAK! A sixth straight break of serve over on Hisense as Wozniacki again breaks to love when she gets Tsurenko on the move and forces the running forehand into the net from the Ukrainian
- - WOZNIACKI 3-4 - BREAK! Tsurenko breaks for a third straight time when Wozniacki sends a regulation forehand from the centre of the baseline sailing long and she slaps away the spare ball in anger and disbelief that she could have missed that one
- - WOZNIACKI 3-3 - BREAK! A slight smile from Wozniacki as she breaks back to love to get things back on level terms in this first set. The sun can't be a factor at this time on Hisense as the whole of the playing surface is now in shade - just some of the seats enjoying the early evening sun in Melbourne
- - WOZNIACKI 2-3 - BREAK! Tsurenko climbs all over the Wozniacki serve and once again re-establishes her break advantage in this first set - the Dane sending a forehand long much to her frustration
- - WOZNIACKI 2-2 - BREAK! Tsurenko opens up the game with another stunning backhand, drawing Wozniacki into the net, before riffling off a forehand passing shot winner. But the Ukrainian quickly finds herself break points down and sure enough Wozniacki takes advantage of the first when Tsurenko sends a forehand long
- - WOZNIACKI 1-2 - BREAK! Wozniacki has quickly found herself on the back foot in in her clash as Tsurenko rattles off a series of backhands to confidently break in just the third game of the match
|Date of Birth||11/07/1990|
|Date of Birth||30/05/1989|