|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - What did you make of that performance from Djokovic? Is he nailed on to win the tournament in your opinion? Get in touch with your views and opinions via Twitter... Follow @Dan_Eurosport
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 6-1 - DJOKOVIC WINS THROUGH! The world number one remains unbeaten in 2013 as he closes out his third-round match with Dimitrov with consummate ease in an hour and seven minutes! The talented Bulgarian faded away very disappointingly in the second set, but he lost his cool when serving for the first and never recovered. Djokovic will next take on Sam Querrey of the USA in the fourth round. Drawsheet
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 5-1 - BREAK! Djokovic breaks once more to stretch his lead in the second set, and Dimitrov is not managing to create any resistance as he continues to be swept aside by the world number one, who is now coasting towards victory.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 4-1 - Djokovic comfortably restores his three-game cushion as he twice moves in court to volley down the line after moving his opponent outwide. The top seed is very much in control of the match now, and Dimitrov is not being allowed a way back in.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 3-1 - Dimitrov belatedly gets on the board in this second set as he completes a confident service hold with the pressure off a break down. Djokovic will look to be utterly relentless now on his serve, and it will require something very special from Dimitrov to turn this around.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 3-0 - Djokovic consolidates his break of serve, and the top seed assumes complete control of this match with a three-game cushion in the second set. Dimitrov has it all to do, and now with the pressure off, his serve may return to how it was functioning in the first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 2-0 - BREAK! Dimitrov wavers with a poor second serve at 30-30 to hand Djokovic a break point, but he amends for that with a stunning first delivery outwide to the Serb's backhand to save it. A sloppy backhand into the net gives Djokovic another, however, and this time the Bulgarian is punished as he slips behind in the second set.
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 1-0 - Djokovic coasts through his opening service game of the second set, and Dimitrov looks very frustrated with himself as he goes long with two forehand returns that he expected himself to make. Can he now settle into the set with a hold from the outset?
- - DJOKOVIC 7-6 - SET! Djokovic takes the opening set 7-4 on the tie-break, and he wraps it up in 45 minutes after not playing at all well. Dimitrov had the chance to serve out for the match, but the four double faults cost him dearly, and now the world number one has everything under control.
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (6-3) - Dimitrov goes long with a forehand to leave Djokovic just one point from the set, before the top seed shows admirable sportsmanship in conceding a point after a very harsh call from the umpire against the Bulgarian. Dimitrov applauds his opponent!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 (5-0) - This tie-break is incredibly one-sided already as Djokovic storms into a 5-0 lead, and a double fault with the very first serve sets the tone for Dimitrov as he implodes under pressure against the world number one!
- - DJOKOVIC 6-6 - We are indeed heading into a tie-break as Djokovic holds to take this opening set the distance. Dimitrov will serve first, and he cannot afford to falter now with Djokovic ready to pounce on any mistakes.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-6 - Dimitrov holds serve to love in just over a minute, and he will wonder why he was not able to have such confidence and composure in his previous game. Djokovic will now have to hold to take the opening set into a tie-break, with all still to play for.
- - DJOKOVIC 5-5 - Djokovic takes all of a minute and a half to hold serve in emphatic fashion, and with that he levels up the first set at 5-5. Dimitrov now has real pressure to hold himself under the cosh having had a disaster in his previous service game.
- - DJOKOVIC 4-5 - BREAK! Oh dear, it's a desperately poor game from Dimitrov, who gifts Djokovic the break back as he delivers FOUR double faults while serving for the set! Djokovic cannot believe his luck as he is able to restore parity, and Dimitrov completely bottles it.
- - DJOKOVIC 3-5 - Dimitrov continues to throw everything at Djokovic on return, but he is unable to build any real pressure on the Serb's delivery this time as the world number one closes out a convincing hold. Will he now be able to break back with the Bulgarian looking to close out the set?
- - DJOKOVIC 2-5 - Dimitrov shows tremendous resilience to hold serve under enormous pressure from Djokovic, and his forehand and serve stand up to the test in style as he pounds a groundstroke down the line for a winner to help close out the game. He's now just a game from taking the opening set.
- - DJOKOVIC 2-4 - Dimitrov quickly moves to 0-30 on the Djokovic serve with two ferocious returns, but the world number one recovers with three fine first serves to ensure that he is able to reduce the deficit and haul himself back into the set. Can he now break Dimitrov?
- - DJOKOVIC 1-4 - Dimitrov consolidates his break of serve with a composed hold, and the Bulgarian assumes control of the opening set with a three-game cushion. Djokovic has it all to do to turn this set around, and he must start by serving into the sun once more.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-3 - BREAK! Dimitrov breaks serve to make a real impact in this opening set! He forces two break points at 15-40, and Djokovic goes wide with a rash forehand cross court as he gifts the Bulgarian the early break in the match. The crowd show their surprise at the end of the game, and Djokovic changes his racquet.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-2 - Djokovic drives a forehand down the line, but it just misses as Dimitrov is able to close out another hold, and he leads with serve. Both players are looking very comfortable on serve so far, with Stadium 1 pretty full now at last.
- - DJOKOVIC 1-1 - Djokovic squints up as he serves into the sun, but he has no problems holding serve with Dimitrov flashing a forehand wide to give his opponent the game. Both players are on the board early on in this first set.
- - DJOKOVIC 0-1 - Dimitrov holds serve very comfortably to get on the board immediately at the start of the first set, and Djokovic is unable to make an early impression on the 21-year-old's serve. The Serb will now serve with a cap into the sunshine.
- - The Bulgarian will have to put more pressure on the Serbian's serve this time as Djokovic won 90% of first serve points, 77% of second serve points and did not face a break point in the their match last October.
- - This pair have played just once previously on the ATP Tour, with Djokovic winning their clash at the Shanghai Masters last year very comfortably in straight sets.
- - Coming up very shortly on Stadium 1, the next match sees world number one Novak Djokovic take on Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, the 31st seed. This should be an intriguing battle with the exciting 21-year-old Dimitrov taking on the top seed.
|Date of Birth||22/05/1987|
|Date of Birth||16/05/1991|