|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ISNER 4-6 7-5 7-6(5) - GAME, SET & MATCH! Isner has completed a turn-around victory, coming through a tight final set breaker to beat Dodig, who, at a set a break up, looked like he had the match wrapped up. Next up for Isner will be the winner between Cilic and Giraldo.
- - ISNER 4-6 7-5 - SET! It's really up and down stuff from Isner as he breaks for a second time, a forehand doing the damage for the American as Dodig fails to get the ball back in play. Isner is beginning to get some rhythm on his return of serve now, having broken twice in that second set.
- - ISNER 4-6 4-4 - BREAK! Signs of life from Isner as he breaks through, finally, in this match and gets things back on level terms, breaking with a forehand winner.
- - ISNER 4-6 1-2 - BREAK! A good deep return from Dodig forces the error from Isner and the Croat is now up a set and a break
- - ISNER 4-6 - SET! Isner was the defending champion in Indian Wells last week but went out very early as he looked to defend his title. And his confidence has clearly taken a knock as he drops the first set to Dodig, the one break of serve coming early in the set. To be fair to the 6'9, 250lb Isner, the 29 degree heat combined with a high humidity will not be helping his cause
|Date of Birth||26/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||02/01/1985|