|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 6-1 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Peer saves a first match point with a length forehand right on to the baseline. But she can do nothing about the second, hitting long down the centre of the court. So Radwanska is through to the second round in around about 60 minutes. Radwanska will face either Mallory Burdette or Donna Vekic in the second round.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 5-1 - Another solid enough game from Radwanska as she holds to leave Peer serving to stay in this first round match...
- RADWANSKA 6-1 4-1 - BREAK! Peer battles back from 0-30 only to throw in a double fault and hand Radwanska yet another break point. The Israeli saves it with a brilliant inside out forehand winner across court but goes back to the same spot, this time hitting wide, to hand the Pole another chance. This time she finds a regular cross court forehand winner before also saving a third break point with a forehand winner down the line. But Radwanska does finally break with a drop shot and lob winner.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 3-1 - Radwanska matches Peer's love service game with a hold of her own posted without dropping a point.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 2-1 - A quick and easy service hold from Radwanska consolidates the break before Peer doubles her output in this match by holding to love, for the first time, with her first ace of the morning.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 1-0 - BREAK! Radwanska continues to cruise through this clash, breaking in the opening game of the second set with a forehand winner.
- - RADWANSKA 6-1 - SET! Peer fails to take advantage of another break back point, and Radwanska quickly turns that into a first set point. The Pole wastes little time in converting that chance, a decent first serve out wide proving too much for the Israeli, who can only return into the net.
- - RADWANSKA 5-1 - BREAK! Radwanska re-establishes her double break lead, Peer going for the drop shot from up at the net but not doing nearly enough as the speedy Pole easily gets up to the ball and puts a forehand winner over the net to secure the break. Radwanska will serve for the set next.
- - RADWANSKA 4-1 - BREAK! Not such a great game from Radwanska as she misses a series of first serves and is duly punished when Peer gets one of the breaks back with a backhand winner down the line. The Israeli is on the scoreboard at last.
- - RADWANSKA 4-0 - BREAK! Ouch! Radwanska secures a second break as Peer, who did well to again save a first break point in the game with a backhand winner, fails to find the court with a regulation forehand.
- - RADWANSKA 3-0 - A love service hold to consolidate the early break from Radwanska and the fourth seed, playing with her right thigh heavily strapped, is off to a flying start.
- - RADWANSKA 2-0 - BREAK! A neat backhand lob, with her back to the court, brings up an early break point for Radwanska when Peer cannot quite get back to the ball and drops her smash well short. The Israeli saves it but a second double fault in the game does not help her cause and Radwanska breaks a few points later with a forehand drive volley winner.
- - Radwanska is coming into this clash on the back of a three-match losing streak on the European red dirt. She has a 3-3 head-to-head record against Peer, with Radwanska winning both of their last two clashes. Peer has won both of their previous clay court matches, in Stuttgart in 2010 and in Rome way back in 2007.
- - RADWANSKA 1-0 - A sharp opening game with no rally going beyond two shots as Radwanska holds to 15 to get her account underway.
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|
|Date of Birth||01/05/1987|