|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ROBSON 3-6 2-6 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Robson sends a forehand long down the line to hand Wozniacki the match at the first time of asking and put the Dane into the second round. That was a more straight-forward match than the Dane would've been expecting and she is through to face either Barbora Zahlavova Strycova or Bojana Jovanovski in the second round.
- - ROBSON 3-6 2-5 - BREAK! Robson saves a first break point with a big first serve and a forehand drive volley winner and she makes a trip into the net on a second. But this time she dumps her forehand volley into the net to hand Wozniacki the chance to serve out the match after the change of ends.
- - ROBSON 3-6 2-4 - BREAK! At 6-3 4-1 40-0 down, the match looks completely over for Robson but somehow she battles her way back into the game and gets one of the breaks back with a ferocious forehand winner down the line (after running round the ball).
- - ROBSON 3-6 1-4 - BREAK! This match is getting away from Robson very fast now as her serve again deserts her and she finds herself a double break down in this second set.
- - ROBSON 3-6 1-3 - Wozniacki holds to 15 to consolidate the break. She is proving too consistent for Robson today, the Brit there or therabouts in every point but not quite able to match the Dane.
- - ROBSON 3-6 1-2 - BREAK! Robson creeps into the net in a bid to save anothe break point. But Wozniacki's defence is incredible and she puts up a forehand lob at full stretch that Robson simply cannot get back to in enough time to get it back over the net.
- - ROBSON 3-6 1-1 - A quick and solid service hold from Wozniacki to sling all the pressure back on to the Robson serve. The Dane has not won a lot of matches this year and if Robson can just stick with Wozniacki, some sign of nerves might just start creeping in.
- - ROBSON 3-6 1-0 - Robson squanders a first hold point with a forehand into the net before handing Wozniacki yet another break point on a double. She saves it with a forehand winner before a backhand winner down the line brings up another game point. Although that also goes begging on a forehand error, Robson does eventually hold to get her second set account underway.
- - ROBSON 3-6 - SET! Just too hot and cold from Robson in that opening set as Wozniacki seals it with a hold from 30-30 and a forehand winner.
- - ROBSON 3-5 - Robson fails to take advantage of a first game point, going just wide across court with a backhand after a sneaky change of pace from Wozniacki. But an ace from the Brit seals the game at the second attempt, and forces Wozniacki to serve out this opening set.
- - ROBSON 2-5 - After three consecutive breaks of serve, Wozniacki gets things back on track without too much trouble. Robson's execution is just letting her down a little at the moment, the Brit getting into a fantastic position only to hit her forehand drive volley into the net on the first point before also going wide across court on the next point with another forehand. Robson will have to serve to stay in the set after the change of ends.
- - ROBSON 2-4 - BREAK! Robson's serve continues to cost her as she once again concedes the game with a double fault. She is beginning to get pretty irritated with herself already,
- - ROBSON 2-3 - BREAK! Fantastic from Robson as she breaks straight back to 15, drilling a forehand winner down the line that Wozniacki can get nowehere near at all. Back on serve in this opening set, albeit with Robson still trailing by a game.
- - ROBSON 1-3 - BREAK! Ouch! Two double faults in the game from Robson really cost her as she quickly finds herself 15-40 down to Wozniacki before the second double hands the Dane the opening break.
- - ROBSON 1-2 - Robson denies Wozniacki on a game point with a forehand winner down the line off another shorter ball. But the Dane clings on and holds from deuce, without having to face a break point.
- - ROBSON 1-1 - A little nervy to start from Robson as she allows Wozniacki to apply the pressure at 30-30. But the Brit settles fairly quickly and brings up a game point which she takes full advantage of by leaping on a shorter ball from Wozniacki and firing a forehand winner down the line.
- - ROBSON 0-1 - Wozniacki opens the match with a solid enough hold, when Robson fails to get her forehand return back over the net. Not a bad start from the Dane.
- - Wozniacki and Robson have never met each other before and with the Brit riding high on confidence in the clay-court season - against Agnieszka Radwanska and Venus Williams - this match is an intriguing one.
- - Next up on Suzanne Lenglen is British number one Laura Robson taking on 10th seed Caroline Wozniacki.
|Date of Birth||11/07/1990|
|Date of Birth||21/01/1994|