|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 6-1 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Ivanovic holds her nerve to take this match, but only just. She will be concerned at how easily she switched off to let Martic back into the match. Ivanovic through to the second round in three sets.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 5-3 - Ivanovic spurns yet another chance to wrap up this match as she lets Martic back into the game. The Croatian holds her serve and now Ivanovic will have to hold hers to finally win this match. Big test for Ivanovic coming up.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 5-2 - BREAK! Maybe there's life in this match yet! Ivanovic feels the pressure as she fails to see out the match on her serve. Martic hits back with a cheeky drop shot and there's still work to be done for Ivanovic.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 5-1 - Martic avoids the bagel, but it's too little too late for her now. Ivanovic will serve for the match.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 5-0 - Full steam ahead for Ivanovic. She holds to move to within a game of a bagel - and the deciding set.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 4-0 - BREAK! There's no stopping Ivanovic now. She out thinks and out classes her opponent throughout another one-sided game. Martic has surely lost control of the match now.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 3-0 - Ivanovic has found her form again. She holds to move three games clear of Martic, who has taken her foot off the pedal and failed to capitalise on the advantage she had.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 2-0 - BREAK! Ivanovic is back in control of the match here. Martic fails to wrap up a couple of opportunities and the 14th seed makes her pay.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 1-0 - Ivanovic stops the rot with a much-needed hold. Martic needed to capitalise on her momentum.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-6 - SET! Could we have a shock on our hands? Ivanovic gift wraps point after point to Martic, who quite remarkably clinches the second set with a pounding smash.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 3-5 - Ivanovic serves out an easy service game to love, but Martic is about to serve for the second set.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 2-5 - Martic has been a revelation in this second set. She produces two outstanding shots to recover from 30-30 to move to within a game of victory.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 2-4 - Ivanovic stops the rot with a hold, but there's still plenty of work to be done by the Serb to save this second set.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 1-4 - Ivanovic has no answer as Martic continues to step up her game with another dominant service game. This is very interesting.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 1-3 - BREAK! Well, well. This is interesting. Martic wraps up her first break of the game with a perfectly-constructed point, finished with an overhead.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 1-2 - Martic holds after another long service game for the Crotian. But the crowd are responding as she makes a fight of the second set.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 1-1 - Not the most convincing of games by Ivanovic, who ns pushed the deuce a couple of times by her opponent. But the Serb shows her class to pull a couple of winners out of the bag.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 0-1 - Ivanovic has changed into a black number, and it seems to have brought her some bad luck. Martic starts the second set well, taking the first game.
- - IVANOVIC 6-1 - SET! Martic scraps to take the game to deuce but Ivanovic wraps up a very comfortable first set on Chatrier.
- - IVANOVIC 5-1 - Martic notches up her first game of the match to avoid the bagel, but it's surely delaying the inevitable.
- - IVANOVIC 5-0 - The longest game of the match so far goes Ivanovic's way. Martic has two chances to see the game out at advantage, but Ivanovic seals it with a first backhand down the line that Martic cannot return.
- - IVANOVIC 4-0 - BREAK! Oh dear, Martic is getting blown away on the Philippe Chatrier court this morning. Another break puts Ivanovic four sets up.
- - IVANOVIC 3-0 - There's no stopping Ivanovic, who is producing some her best tennis. Really taking the game to Martic.
- - IVANOVIC 2-0 - BREAK! There's no stopping Ivanovic, either. She takes the second game of the match with some very positive tennis.
- - 1-0 IVANOVIC - The Serb wraps up the first game of the match with ease.
|Date of Birth||19/01/1991|
|Date of Birth||06/11/1987|