|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 6-4 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Radwanska beats Venus Williams in this epic three-setter and she cannot believe it! What a performance by the Pole. Williams is out.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 4-5 - Williams is mounting another astonishing comeback here. Radwanska seemed to have the match wrapped up, but Williams has clawed her way back from 1-5 to 4-5. Radwanska will serve for the match, but can she hold her nerve?
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 3-5 - BREAK! Williams breaks the Radwanska serve exactly when she needed to. The Pole still has another break in reserve, but Williams is cranking up the pressure here.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 2-5 - Williams holds with a stonking forehand winner down the line. Now Radwanska must finish the job...
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 1-5 - Radwanska holds to move to within a game of victory. Can Williams stop her now?
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 1-4 - Williams stops the rot with a hold at the right time, but she's up against it here.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 0-4 - Radwanska holds a vital game and edges closer to victory. She needs two more to knock out the number 30 seed.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 0-3 - BREAK! Radwanska goes 3-0 up with another break of the Williams serve this set. Now Williams will have to pull one out of the bag to stay in touch.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 0-2 - Radwanska consolidates with a very solid hold. The Pole is looking good at the moment.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 0-1 - BREAK! Radwanska takes the opening game of the set on the Williams serve. No sign of her shrinking.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 7-6 - SET! Incredible tie break, just incredible. Williams finds herself 4-0 down in the tie break but grinds Radwanska down to win it 7-4! I'm not sure Radwanska can recover from this...
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 6-6 - Williams is unable to see out her service game and, for the second time tonight, we'll have a tie break.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 6-5 - BREAK! Radwanska cannot see out the game and Williams bites back to serve for the set. Although I wouldn't back her to do that given how the service games have been played tonight.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 5-5 - BREAK! Radwanska breaks back! Williams plays a number of wayward shots in that game, and the Pole takes full advantage.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 5-4 - Radwanska holds, but it's a closely fought game that Williams takes to deuce. Radwanska holds off Williams, though, and the American will be forced to serve out this second set.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 5-3 - Williams consolidates her break in the previous game with a net cord, with Radwanska cursing under breath. Very unfortunate for the Pole, who was with Williams stride-for-stride in that game.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 4-3 - BREAK! Williams bites back with another timely break.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 3-3 - BREAK! Williams makes a handful of unforced errors before seeing her forehand drift into the tramlines. Radwanska is back in this set.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 3-2 - Suddenly everyone is holding! This time Radwanska holds to 15 to stay on the toes of the 30th seed.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 3-1 - After ten consecutive breaks of serve, someone finally holds! Radwanska's backhand drifts wide and Williams is able to clinch it.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 2-1 - BREAK! The trend continues as Williams break the serve of her opponent. If she can finally hold this time she'll be two games clear of her opponent. But that's easier said than done...
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 1-1 - BREAK! Radwanska breaks back for the ninth consecutive break of serve.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 1-0 - BREAK! Normal business resumes as Williams breaks the Radwanska serve immediately.
- - WILLIAMS 6-7 (5-7)- SET! Radwanska takes the opening set on the tie break. The Pole led 6-1 but was pegged back to 6-5, but Williams can only find the net and the American finds herself behind.
- - WILLIAMS 6-6 - TIE BREAK! Radwanska leads 30-0 but double faults and lets Williams back in, and the American forces deuce before taking the game. We'll have a tie break...
- - WILLIAMS 5-6 - BREAK! Yet another break. This is quite ridiculous. Williams is unable to win a single point off her serve and Radwanska will now serve for the opening set.
- - WILLIAMS 5-5 - BREAK! A fifth break in a row, and this time Williams is the beneficiary.
- - WILLIAMS 4-5 - BREAK! Radwanska certainly has the crowd on her side and they spur her on as she earns two break points, the second of which she takes. The Pole will serve for the first set.
- - WILLIAMS 4-4 - BREAK! Radwanska pulls off an absolutely stunning backhand slice to go 30-15 up, but she cannot stop Williams fighting back to force deuce. Both players are giving everything, but Williams out powers the Pole to level this tight first set again.
- - WILLIAMS 3-4 - BREAK! Williams has to recover from 0-30 to take the game to deuce, but Radwanska eventually takes it after a titanic game. Venus is far from her best at the moment, and is being made to scrap for every point.
- - WILLIAMS 3-3 - BREAK! Williams breaks back. Radwanska just isn't able to reach the same intensity as in previous games and Williams is back level in this set.
- - WILLIAMS 2-3 - Williams stays in touch with an important hold. Radwanska still has the break, though.
- - WILLIAMS 1-3 - No sign of Radwanska losing her head here. She's staying calm and seals the game with a cool forehand winner. First time either player has held their serve.
- - WILLIAMS 1-2 - BREAK! Lovely backhand winner by Radwanska sets up break point, and the Pole clinches it with another beautiful winner from the backhand side. Neither player yet to hold their serve!
- - WILLIAMS 1-1 - BREAK! Well, Radwanska's advantage didn't last long. Williams fights fire with fire, hitting back with her own break of serve. We're back level.
- - WILLIAMS 0-1 - BREAK! We now turn our attention to Venus Williams vs Urszula Radwanska, who has just opened with a break of the Williams service game to love!
|Date of Birth||07/12/1990|
|Date of Birth||17/06/1980|