|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-2 6-3 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Federer clinches victory with a brilliant forehand winner down the line, sealing it on the first of his two match points. A very professional display by the former world number one.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-2 5-3 - Federer keeps his nose in front in this third set with a tidy hold. Carreno will serve to stay in the match.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-2 2-3 - Carreno keeping things tighter on his serve in this third set, but Federer, a break up, remains comfortable.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-2 1-0 - BREAK! Federer gets another break early in the set and remains on course for victory.
- - FEDERER 6-2 6-2 - SET! Federer takes another routine set 6-2 and glides into what will surely be the final set of this match.
- - FEDERER 6-2 4-1 - Carreno gets a game back on his serve, but Federer remains in full control on Chatrier.
- - FEDERER 6-2 1-0 - BREAK! Federer still on course for an easy win, sweeping Carreno aside to break the youngster's serve.
- - FEDERER 6-2 - SET! The Swiss takes the opening set with very little trouble. An opportunistic break by Carreno slowed Federer's progress, but it was ultimately very comfortable.
- - FEDERER 5-2 - Carreno follows up his hugely impressive break of Federer's serve with a neat hold. but Federer will serve for the first set now...
- - FEDERER 5-1 - BREAK! But hold on, Carreno has broken the Federer serve! didn't see that coming - and not sure it will affect the flow of this set - but a confidence booster for the Spaniard.
- - FEDERER 5-0 - BREAK! The Fed motors into a 5-0 lead with another break of the Carreno serve.
- - FEDERER 4-0 - A very straightforward hold for Federer, who has barely broken sweat here.
- - FEDERER 3-0 - BREAK! The Swiss is cruising towards the first set already. Another break of serve for the 2009 winner.
- - FEDERER 2-0 - Federer keeping it simple on Chatrier. No frills tennis from the former world number one, who consolidates his opening game break.
- - FEDERER 1-0 - BREAK! Well, that didn't take long. Federer seals the opening game of the match with a silky forehand winner.
|Date of Birth||12/07/1991|
|Date of Birth||08/08/1981|