|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - STOSUR 6-4 2-6 1-6 - GAME SET AND MATCH! Stosur again goes out of a Slam early as Lisicki continues to dominate the deciding set. Serena or Date-Krumm next.
- - STOSUR 6-4 2-6 1-4 - Lisicki almost breaks Stosur again but the Aussie holds on - however it's followed up with a love hold by the German, sealed with a cute drop shot, and she is in charge!
- - STOSUR 6-4 2-6 0-3 - A break for Lisicki in the decider, and she protects it too.
- - STOSUR 6-4 2-6 - SET LISICKI! It's all square now as Lisicki grabs another break to close out the second!
- - STOSUR 6-4 1-4 - The trainer is on, a finger injury for Lisicki which, while minor, will obviously restrict her ability to play tennis.
- - STOSUR 6-4 1-4 - BREAK! Lisicki is a break up after a fantastically athletic point from both women at the net, great agility and the German takes it with a crisp volley. She defends that break with ease.
- - STOSUR 6-4 - SET! The Australian defends that early break to close out the opening stanza.
- - STOSUR 1-2 - BREAK! Sam Stosur must feel she has a chance in this Slam, with all those around her falling to pieces. She gets an early break against Lisicki. Whoever wins this probably faces Serena in the last 16, with Robson or her last-16 opponent waiting in the quarters. Tasty side to the draw!
|Date of Birth||22/09/1989|
|Date of Birth||30/03/1984|