|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 7-6 2-6 - BROWN BEATS HEWITT! He's never been beyond the second round of a Grand Slam before, but Brown dumps out Hewitt to secure his place in the third at Wimbledon! He throws away his racket and celebrates wildly! He will next take on Adrian Mannarino.
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 7-6 1-5 - BREAK! Dustin Brown is on the brink of a stunning win over former champion Hewitt now as he takes a second break of serve! He's never been beyond the second round of a Grand Slam before...
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 7-6 1-3 - BREAK! Hewitt slips further behind in the match as Brown takes the early control in the fourth set, and the German moves 3-1 ahead after losing the third on a breaker.
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 7-6 - SET! Hewitt steamrollers Brown in the breaker, taking it 7-3 in convincing fashion, and the Australian fans go wild as their man takes the third set! This has five sets written all over it.
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 6-6 - TIE BREAK! There is nothing to separate the two players in the third set, and Hewitt this time shows more resolve on his serve as he takes Brown to the breaker.
- - HEWITT 4-6 4-6 - SET! In an almost exact replica of the way the opening set played out, Brown pounces at 5-4 up to break serve and take the second! The German is very fired up and Hewitt, by contrast, is strangely subdued. Can he recover from this? He is a fighter, as we all well know.
- - HEWITT 4-6 3-3 - BREAK! Hewitt's advantage in the second set is quickly cancelled out by Brown, who is now finding a superb rhythm on his serve once more and manages to restore parity with two flashing forehand winners to break back!
- - HEWITT 4-6 2-0 - BREAK! Hewitt breaks to open up a 2-0 lead in the second set, and he lets out a huge roar to celebrate! There is a big Australian following for Hewitt, as ever, on court 2, and it's packed before action begins on the show courts.
- - HEWITT 4-6 - SET! What an amazing way for Brown to take the opening set, breaking from 5-4 to stun Hewitt! He does so with a brilliant dive down low to his right, and the German takes the first set to send the crowd wild on court two!
- - The first match to grab your attention with this morning sees former Wimbledon champion Lleyton Hewitt take on Dustin Brown of Germany on court two, and there's a healthy crowd already in place.
|Date of Birth||08/12/1984|
|Date of Birth||24/02/1981|