No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - ALMAGRO 7-5 6-7 6-3 6-4 - GAME, SET AND MATCH! Almagro, the 15th seed, takes the final set 6-4 with a single break of serve to deny Rufin of France and ensure his progression through to the third round in four sets. He will next face Jerzy Janowicz.
- - ALMAGRO 7-5 6-7 6-3 - SET! Almagro, the 15th seed at Wimbledon, takes the third set to get back in front in his second-round match against Rufin, and it's a fine response after having been edged out in the second set breaker.
- - ALMAGRO 7-5 6-7 - SET! Almagro is edged out of the second set by Rufin, who responds to take it 8-6 in the tie-break! It's all level once more in this match, and as predicted, Almagro likes to make sure each of his matches goes to five sets!
- - ALMAGRO 7-5 - SET! The 15th seed takes the opening set on court three as he breaks from 5-5, and the Spaniard - who loves a good five-setter - edges out Rufin for the first.
- - The next match on court three is about to get going, with Nicolas Almagro set to take on Guillaume Rufin of France. The 15th seed has not always enjoyed playing at Wimbledon, but the draw is very open now.
|Date of Birth||21/08/1985|
|Date of Birth||26/05/1990|