|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BREAKING NEWS - Tsonga pulls out of his match with Gulbis as he becomes the seventh player to withdraw on a crazy day three at Wimbledon! After losing the third set the Frenchman and sixth seed clearly decided that he simply could not continue.
- - TSONGA 6-3 3-6 3-6 - SET! Gulbis takes the third set against Tsonga, who is now really struggling with an injury, and this match may not even continue as the Frenchman receives more treatment.
- - TSONGA 6-3 3-6 - The trainer is out for Tsonga as he seems to have damaged his left knee, and a medical timeout is called.
- - TSONGA 6-3 3-6 - SET/INJURY! Gulbis was always going to be a very dangerous opponent at Wimbledon, and the sixth seed Tsonga finds himself pegged back on Centre Court as he loses the second set. The Frenchman suffers a fall and is struggling with his movement - he could be the latest injury casualty on day three!
- - TSONGA 6-3 - SET! Tsonga does not let Gulbis off as he ruthlessly closes out the opening set in comfortable fashion, and the sixth seed is looking very confident indeed on the grass as he pounds successive forehand winners!
- - TSONGA 3-1 - BREAK! The sixth seed establishes an early lead on Centre Court as Gulbis struggles somewhat with his first serve, in particular. Tsonga breaks and is in early control.
- - Now, this should be an absolute cracker: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, the sixth seed, takes on Ernests Gulbis of Latvia, who is always entertaining - a real mercurial talent.
|Date of Birth||17/04/1985|
|Date of Birth||30/08/1988|