|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7 6-4 6-4 - GAME, SET, MATCH! - Berdych seals it in four! And he'll now play...
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7 6-4 3-1 - BREAK! - Berdych has a break in the fourth set. Tomic will need a break back to stay alive.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 4-6 6-4 - SET! Berdych misses the chance to break again for the set but holds to 30 to do it in 10 games and he only needs one more...
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7 3-5 - BREAK! This match is properly opening up in set three and as it stands it's Berdych with the advantage!
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7 3-3 - Tomic just cannot complete another break, and after missing out three times he succumbs to a Berdych hold... just.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7 2-2 - BREAK! - The duo start the third set with a pair of holds before Berdych breaks... and Tomic breaks back! Even with service being breached, the two remain tough to separate.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-7(5) - SET! - Tomas' net approaches during the tie-break prove his undoing as Tomic picks off some lovely winners down the line. Though Berdych saves two set points, he forehands out and the challenge shows it was clearly so. It's 1-1.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 6-6 - Tomic enters double figures for Aces in coming back from 0-30 to hold and force a second tie-break.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 5-4 - Berdych was in danger there, but fights off two break points to hold.
- - BERDYCH 7-6 4-4 - Crucial hold for Tomic who looked like he may be wobbling at 15-30 down. The match remains a strong one for services.
- - BERDYCH 7-6(4) - SET! - The tie-break begins as balanced as the rest of the set, but Berdych finds the breakthrough at the halfway point and wins by three.
- - BERDYCH 6-6 - Tie-break will determine the first set on Court 1.
- - BERDYCH 5-5 - Nothing between the Czech and the Australian after the first 10 games, which until the arrival of Djokovic and Haas on Centre is our only remaining game at present.
- - MURRAY 6-4 7-6 3-1 - Youzhny with a statement of a hold to love as he looks to show he's not dead in the water just yet. Couple of neat curling forehands show he's still got the touch, but there's definitely a drop in his workrate.
- - The final contest on Court 1 today has just kicked off with world number seven Tomas Berdych up against Bernard Tomic.
|Date of Birth||21/10/1992|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1985|