No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
|J Del Potro||6||7||6||-||-|
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 7-6 6-3 - GAME, SET, MATCH! - Del Potro almost got reeled back in, having squandered a triple match point before finding himself staring at a break point from deuce. But his serve was strong to recover the situation and close the straight-sets win with match point four.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 7-6 5-3 - Del Potro to serve for the match...
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 7-6 2-0 - BREAK! - Strong start to the third set for the Argentine, who after taking his chances in the first two will look to finish with a flourish against the demoralised Seppi.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 7-6 - SET! - Del Potro bosses the tie-break 7-2 for a commanding two-set lead in a contest which hasn't been that one-sided.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 6-6 - Tie-break time for Del Potro and Seppi.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 5-5 - Not much between Juan Martin and Andreas in the second. It's been one of those matches so far with Del Potro's one break the difference so far.
- - DEL POTRO 6-4 - SET! - The Argentine's mid-set break proves the difference and after failing to clinch a double-break set win from deuce, he holds serve to go one up.
- - Another choice fourth round contest is underway on Court 1 - Juan Martin Del Potro, the eighth seed, against Italy's Andreas Seppi.
|Date of Birth||21/02/1984|
|Date of Birth||23/09/1988|