No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - TROICKI 3-6 4-6 5-7 - GAME SET AND MATCH! Match point now for Youzhny, which he takes with an ace out wide. Classy win for the Russian. Next for the 20th seed is Andy Murray. Whoop.
- - TROICKI 3-6 4-6 5-6 - BREAK! Huge point for Youzhny as he spins a remarkable cross-court backhand past a diving Troicki for a crucial break! The Russian is serving for the match!
- - TROICKI 3-6 4-6 4-3 - Troicki saves three break points as an ace, a superbly dictated long point and a net hustle all pay off. Deuce and he goes on to hold.
- - TROICKI 3-6 4-6 2-2 -BREAK! For the first time today Troicki breaks his opponent to stay alive in the third.
- - TROICKI 3-6 4-6 0-1 - BREAK! Youzhny has a break point at the start of this third set. Good news for Laura Robson fans as she's up next. But saved with a monster drive after a huge rally. But a second break point now for the Russian AND HE TAKES IT WITH A BRILLIANT CROSS-COURT DRIVE! What a shot!
- - TROICKI - 3-6 4-6 - Similar state of play for Troicki, who must break back or he goes two sets down. 30-30. Youzhny lets out a roar as he earns set point with a ferocious forehand... And he wins the set.
- - TROICKI 3-6 3-4 - Troicki saves three break points from 0-40 as Youhzny did in the previous game, a cute backhand volley gives him advantage but back to deuce as Youzhny rifles a ferocious backhand drive down the line. Great winner. Troicki does hold in the end as he finds his serve.
- - TROICKI 3-6 2-4 - Troicki tries to fight back immediately but Youzhny saves three break points, two off deuce, before pounding down two fine serves to hold.
- - TROICKI 3-6 2-3 - BREAK! Fury from Troicki, at himself as he somehow misses a straightforward backhand. When I say miss I mean he missed the ball! The bounce slightly deceived him, spinning up off the line, but still. It means the Serb is broken and Youhzny is a set and a break up.
- - TROICKI 3-6 - SET! The Russian serves out the opening stanza to take what was a comfortable set.
- - TROICKI 2-4 - 20th seed Youhzny is a break up in this clash. If he wins this it would level the H2H at 3-3. Troicki has slipped to world no. 4 having been on the fringes of the top 10 a few years ago.
|Date of Birth||10/02/1986|
|Date of Birth||25/06/1982|