|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 7-5 6-4 - BREAK SET AND MATCH! Haas has match point, 30-40, clipping the baseline with a beaut. Second serve needed by Lopez... a rally ensues and Lopez forehands wide, meaning Haas is through. Djokovic or Chardy next.
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 7-5 5-4 - Back to this match and the fourth goes with serve, leaving Lopez to serve to stay in the match.
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 7-5 - SET! After that monster scrap of a game, Haas comes out on top and he edges ahead going into the fourth set.
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 6-5 - It stays with serve until we reach Lopez serving to force the third-set tiebreak. And that goes to a monumental scrap on deuce.
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 2-1 - With serve so far in the third. This one looks set for the long haul.
- - HAAS 4-6 6-2 - BREAK AND SET! Haas defended that early break and raised it to win the set as Lopez strikes a backhand wide. He challenges but it looked well wide - actually only half an inch in it though!
- - HAAS 4-6 1-3 - Lopez stops the rot under a fair bit of pressure from Haas, who was 30-15 at one point.
- - HAAS 4-6 0-2 - BREAK ! Great point from both men, drop shots, lobs, volleys and the rest, with Haas taking it to get an early break.
- - HAAS 4-6 - SET LOPEZ! 'Deliciano', as middle-aged women like to call him, claims the first set.
- - HAAS 2-3 - BREAK! First blood for Lopez, but Haas has been in sensational form and I can see this being a ding-dong affair.
- - HAAS 1-1 - The third-round clash between Lopez and Haas is underway, this match being a housewife's favourite if you get what I mean. Haas, the 12th seed, leads the world no.32 2-0 in the H2H.
|Date of Birth||20/09/1981|
|Date of Birth||03/04/1978|