|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 7-5 - GAME, SET & MATCH! World number three Agnieszka Radwanska is through in two sets but she was getting incredibly frustrated in that second set. In the end though, Torro Flor goes wide with a forehand and it is Radwanska through to face either 31st seed Anastascia Palyuchenkova in the third round. Women's drawsheet.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 5-4 - BREAK! Torro Flor denies Radwanska on a first match point with some sensational tennis, working the Pole from one side to the other of the baseline and eventually ghosting into the net to find a forehand drive volley winner. The Pole is left furious when she puts a backhand into the net to give Torro Flor a break point, a break point the Spaniard takes full advantage of with another forehand winner down the line off the short ball.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 5-3 - BREAK! Where Torro Flor was hiting double faults earlier by sending the second serve long, now she is hitting into the net and it's another double that costs her in this game as she gifts Radwanska a break point, the Pole sealing the game with a forehand winner. World number three Radwanska will serve for the match next.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 3-3 - BREAK! A dramatic game with someone speaking over the court PA system, clearly not knowing that they were. There's then a terrible call on the sideline. Torro Flor thinks she's hit a forehand winner to save break point but the ball is called out. The Spaniard challenges and the ball is shown in which prompts Engzell to call replay the point when it probably should have been a winner. Radwanska wins the replayed point with a forehand winner across court and we're back on serve
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 2-3 - BREAK! Torro Flor has really loosened up in this second set while Radwanska has lost her focus slightly and the Spaniard goes up a break for a second time after a forehand error from the Pole.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 2-1 - Absolutely sensational point from Radwanska to seal another hold; she crouches down and uses her ridiculous strength to direct a change-of-direction backhand down the line, before slicing a forehand drop shot over the next to follow-up. Torro Flor does her part to add to the drama by getting up to the ball and producing a brilliantly angled forehand drop shot of her own. But Radwanska somehow gets there, directing her forehand return down the line for a winner!
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 1-1 - BREAK! Torro Flor has a number of points to consolidate the break and really apply a bit of pressure on Radwanska in this second set. But the Spaniard fails to take advantage of any of them, completely losing her rhythm on serve and slapping down a shocking double fault to hand Radwanska the immediate break back.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 0-1 - BREAK! Out of nowhere Radwanska throws in a poor game, gifting Torro Flor two break points with a forehandd error down the line. Credit to the Spaniard, who grabs the opportunity and rattles a forehand drive down the centre of the court to draw another error from Radwanska.
- - RADWANSKA 6-0 - SET! Radwanska is just relentless, denying Torro Flor a first game with a forehand winner before the Spaniard throws in her third double fault to gift the Pole a set point. And one set point is all Radwanska needs as she batters a brutal forehand return across court, Torro Flor completely unable to deal with the power.
- - RADWANSKA 4-0 - BREAK! Radwanska grabs another break to 15 (so far the Spaniard has only won the four points) when Torro Flor slices a backhand into the net under pressure.
- - RADWANSKA 2-0 - BREAK! Third seed Radwanska is off to an absolute flier as grabs the early break to 15. Torro Flor hands Radwanska triple break point with a double fault; the Pole fails to take advantage of the first with a forehand error before the Spaniard nets a forehand.
- - Coming up first on Louis Armstrong is world number three Agnieszka Radwanska, taking on Maria Teresa Torro ...
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|
|Date of Birth||02/05/1992|