No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RADWANSKA 6-4 7-6(1) - GAME SET AND MATCH! Radwanska snatches a double mini-break early on and, as Pavlyuchenkova hits a terrible miss wide, it's 5-0 and pretty much game over... She does get off the mark to place a forehand beyond the Pole, but Radwanska now has five match points - taken with an ace, but a late net halts the celebrations. Boo. She wins through anyway as Pavlyuchenkova goes long after a cute backhand drop from Radwanska.
- - RADWANSKA 6-4 6-6 - The second set heads into a tiebreak as Pavlyuchenkova manages to resist Radwanska's attempts to break.
- - RADWANSKA 6-4 1-1 - BREAK! Radwanska puts a great backhand down the line to draw Pavlyuchenkova out wide before rattling a forehand winner down the line to immediately seal the break back in this second set.
- - RADWANSKA 6-4 0-1 - BREAK! A stunning forehand lob winner from Pavlyuchenkova brings up an early break point for the Russian in this second set and sure enough she takes it, firing a backhand winner over the net to seal the break.
- - RADWANSKA 6-4 - SET! A first break point from Radwanska goes begging when she loops a running, defensive forehand wide down the line although Pavlyuchenkova was far from sure that the ball wasn't going to curl in at the last minute. But the Polish third seed quickly gets a second chance and this time she does wrap up the set when Pavlyuchenkova nets a forehand.
- - RADWANSKA 4-3 - BREAK! A poor serving game from Radwanska gifts Pavlyuchenkova three immediate chances to get back on level terms. Although the Russian fails to take either of the first two, she does get things back on serve with the final one, firing an inside out forehand across court which Radwanska can only put into the net.
- - RADWANSKA 4-2 - BREAK! Pavlyuchenkova is undone by the net cord as the ball sits up giving Radwanska plenty of time to make her shot, which draws the error from the Russian.
|Date of Birth||06/03/1989|
|Date of Birth||03/07/1991|