No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 6-2 - GAME, SET & MATCH! An efficient display from the Danish star who romps home with a flawless game to love. She will now face the Italian Camila Giorgi in round three.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 5-2 - The Dane breaks again to 30. It's the perfect response to dropping her serve in the previous game. The ex-world number one will now aim for one last push as she looks to serve out the match.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 4-1 - BREAK - Normal service is resumed as Wozniacki's ability to keep trading blows until her opponent makes an error sees her clinch another break to 30.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 2-1 - Scheepers ends an eight-game losing streak after Wozniacki thumps a forehand into the net following a brisk rally.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 1-0 - BREAK - The nightmare continues into the second set for the South African who loses her opening service game to love. That's seven games on the spin for the Danish dynamo.
- - WOZNIACKI 6-1 - SET! The number six seed efficiently sets up a double set point and secures the game when Scheepers fires well wide with an angled forehand. Just 28 minutes on the clock.
- - WOZNIACKI 5-1 - BREAK - That's five games in a row for the Dane. She's about to serve for the first set after just 24 minutes of play. What a superb response to losing her opening service game.
- - WOZNIACKI 3-1 - BREAK - The Dane secures a second straight break after holding her serve to take control of the first set. It was a nervy start but the former world number one is back on track.
- - WOZNIACKI 1-1 - BREAK - The sixth seed is one of the most mentally tough players on the tour and some fine returns of serve secure an immediate break back.
- - WOZNIACKI 0-1 - BREAK - The Dane makes a terrible start, dropping her first service game after a fine volley earned the unseeded Scheepers the break.
- - Some of the scheduled evening matches are about to get underway with sixth seed Caroline Wozniacki set to face the South African Chanelle Scheepers at the Arthur Ashe Stadium.
|Date of Birth||11/07/1990|
|Date of Birth||13/03/1984|