|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - RAONIC 7-6(4) 6-7(4) 6-2 6-7(9) 5-7 - GAME, SET & MATCH! After four hours and 40 minutes, eighth seed Richard Gasquet has a match point when Raonic nets a forehand return. Raonic actually had a match point in the fourth set but couldn't take it and now Gasquet is through to the fourth round after the 10th seeded Canadian sends a forehand return long. Awaiting Gasquet in the last eight is fourth seed David Ferrer. Men's drawsheet.
- - RAONIC 7-6(4) 6-7(4) 6-2 6-7(9) - SET! Having looked like he was running out of steam after a poor third set and slow start to the fourth, eighth seed Gasquet has stormed back into contention in this match by taking the fourth 11-9 in an epic tie-break. That one out on Court 17 is going to a decisive fifth set.
- - RAONIC 7-6(4) 6-7(4) 6-2 - SET! Out on Court 17, Raonic has taken the third set against Gasquet to sneak ahead. Not a brekaer this time, Raonic actually broke twice before serving it out with back-to-back aces and a forehand winner.
- - RAONIC 7-6(4) 6-7(4) - SET! Eighth seed Gasquet has levelled up his clash with 10th seed Raonic out on Court 17. Perhaps unsurprisingly the set also went to a tie-break but this time it was Gasquet was triumphed, albeit by exactly the same score as he lost the first set breaker. Back-to-back errors from Raonic handed Gasquet the set and after one hour and 53 minutes there is absolutely nothing to pick between the two players!
- - RAONIC 7-6(4) - SET! Tenth seed Milos Raonic has taken a very tight opening set against eighth seed Richard Gasquet out on Court 17, opening the tie-break with an ace before going on to seal it at the first attempt with a forehand winner.
|Date of Birth||18/06/1986|
|Date of Birth||27/12/1990|