|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FERRER 7-6(2) 3-6 7-5 7-6(3) - GAME, SET & MATCH! Fourth seed David Ferrer has battled past Janko Tipsarevic in typically tough fashion, eventually wrapping it up in a fourth set tie-break. The Spaniard awaits the winner between Raonic and Gasquet in the quarter-finals. Men's drawsheet.
- - FERRER 7-6(2) 3-6 7-5 - SET! David Ferrer saved three break points serving at 4-5 down in this third set before fighting back to take the game and then breaking Tipsarevic to 30 to seal a two sets to love lead with a forehand winner.
- - FERRER 7-6(2) 3-6 - SET! Tipsarevic brings up a first set point with a whipped backhand winner before levelling his match with Ferrer by firing down an ace. This one is looking set to replicate their five set epic of last year!
- - FERRER 7-6(2) - SET! A forehand winner from Ferrer brings up four set points, after he was forced to save set points serving at 5-4 down. But the Spaniard only needs the one as Tipsarevic is drawn into the backhand error after a typically brutal point from Ferrer. These two actually met in the quarter-finals at Flushing Meadows last year. Four hours and 31 brutal minutes later, Ferrer emerged victorious!
- - As Roberta Vinci got her match finished just before the rain delay, the resumption out on Grandstand has seen the arrival of fourth seed David Ferrer. He's about to take on Serbia's 18th seed Janko Tipsarevic.
|Date of Birth||22/06/1984|
|Date of Birth||02/04/1982|