No comments yet - Leave a comment
|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - FERRER 6-4 6-3 4-6 6-4 - GAME, SET & MATCH! Despite going down the early break and the small dip in form in the third set, world number four David Ferrer is safely through to the fourth round, after a forehand long down the line from Kukushkin. Ferrer awaits the winner between American Jack Sock and Serbian 18th seed Janko Tipsarevic, who are next on the Grandstand court. Men's drawsheet.
- - FERRER 6-4 6-3 4-6 - SET! Ferrer has been pegged back a set by Kukushkin. The Spaniard went down an early break before battling back, only to be broken again by the Kazakh to seal the set. A backhand error from the world number four squanders it and that match is headed to a fourth set.
- - FERRER 6-4 6-3 - SET! A forehand winner from Ferrer helps him serve out the second set for the loss of just the one point. The Spaniard has had a tough time since his injury at Wimbledon but is really hitting his stride in this match now.
- - FERRER 6-4 - SET! After bouncing back from going that early break down, world number four Ferrer has broken again in the 10th game from deuce to seal the set on a backhand error from Kukushkin.
- - FERRER 2-2 - BREAK! Just a minor blip from Ferrer early on then as he gets the first set of his clash straight back on track with Kukushkin, denying the Kazakh on three game points to level at deuce before he breaks back on a forehand error from his opponent.
- - FERRER 1-2 - BREAK! In the only men's match to currently be taking place, world number four David Ferrer has gone an early break down to Kazakhstan's Mikhail Kukushkin, throwing in a forehand error to concede his serve. The Spaniard has been struggling since injuring himself at Wimbledon.
|Date of Birth||26/12/1987|
|Date of Birth||02/04/1982|