|Nationality||Player||Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4||Set 5|
- - HAAS 6-3 6-4 7-6(3) - GAME, SET & MATCH! Lu goes long with a forehand to bring up three match points for the 12th seeded German. But he only needs the one, sealing his place in the third round with an ace down the centre of the court. He will place 21st seed Mikhail Youzhny next. Men's drawsheet.
- - HAAS 6-3 6-4 4-4 - BREAK BACK! Lu draws Haas into a dogfight, earning two break points and taking the second as the German makes an error.
- - HAAS 6-3 6-4 3-2 - BREAK! After a tight Lu service game, Haas takes his second break point off deuce with a fantastic lob that leaves Lu standing. The German veteran on his way to a straight sets win.
- - HAAS 6-3 6-4 - SET! A change of shift, from blue to salmon pink, seems to have done the trick for Haas as he serves at the second set, albeit on his second set point, when Lu fails to get his feet in place on a forehand and hits the inside-out ball well wide across court.
- - HAAS 6-3 5-4 - BREAK! Haas makes it three breaks of serve in a row as he once again takes the lead after a very poor game from Lu. The quality of tennis on Grandstand at the moment is not great. But Haas will have a chance to serve out this second set after the change of ends.
- - HAAS 6-3 4-4 - BREAK! Just shocking from Haas as he throws in another very poor game to concede his break advantage for a second time, two forehand errors and a double fault costing the German.
- - HAAS 6-3 4-3 - BREAK! A much better game from Haas once again as he restablishing his dominace with a break to 15, sealed with a forehand winner and then a backhand winner.
- - HAAS 6-3 2-2 - BREAK! A wobble from Haas as he gifts Lu the immediate break back when he slaps down a double fault. That's a lifeline for the Chinese Taipai player.
- - HAAS 6-3 2-1 - BREAK! A forehand error from Lu, quickly followed by one off the backhand wing, and Haas has the early break in the second set. Lu simply isn't dealing with the power of the German today.
- - HAAS 6-3 - SET! Haas has had no problems at all in the first set of his clash with Lu, serving out to 15 at the first attempt spinning a big serve out wide before following up with a forehand winner well inside the line.
- - HAAS 3-1 - Tommy Haas, seeded 12th after his incredible comeback from injury this year, has made a very fast start over on Grandstand and already has a consolidated break lead against Lu Yen-Hsun.
|Date of Birth||03/04/1978|
|Date of Birth||14/08/1983|