World Cup - Who is going to South Africa?
Now 23 countries have booked their tickets for the 2010 World Cup.
Denmark (Group 1), Switzerland (Group 2), Slovakia (Group 3), Germany (Group 4), Spain (Group 5), England (Group 6), Serbia (Group 7), Italy (Group 8), Netherlands (Group 9)
Portugal (Group 1), Greece (Group 2), Slovenia (Group 3), Russia (Group 4), Bosnia-Herzegovina (Group 5), Ukraine (Group 6), France (Group 7), Republic of Ireland (Group 8)
- The draw for the play-offs will be held in Zurich at 13:00 BST on Monday. The four seeded teams will be chosen according to the latest world rankings which will be published on Friday at 09:00.
- The first legs are on November 14 with the ties completed four days later.
Ghana (Group D), Ivory Coast (Group E).
To be decided:
- Cameroon lead Gabon by a point in Group A and will qualify if they win in Morocco on November 14. If they fail, Gabon will qualify with a win away to Togo.
- Tunisia will make sure of their place in the finals with a win in Mozambique. If they do not, Nigeria will quality from Group B if they win away to Kenya.
- Top two Egypt and Algeria go head to head next month. The African champions must win by three to guarantee their place at the finals ahead of Algeria. An Egyptian win by two goals could result in the drawing of lots.
Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina
NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
USA, Mexico, Honduras
- First leg in San Jose on November 14; return in Montevideo on November 18
Australia (Group A), Japan (Group A), South Korea (Group B), North Korea (Group B)
New Zealand (Oceania winner) v Bahrain (Asia 5th place)
- First leg finished 0-0; Second leg in Wellington on November 14