Briton Christie second in Canada
Elise Christie came second to Marianne St-Gelais in the women's 1000m final at the short track World Cup event in Segaunay, Canada.
St-Gelais dominated, delighting the home crowd as she came home in a time of 1:31.700.
Christie held off South Korea's Ha-Ri Cho to take second spot.
The men's 1000m final was dominated by Canadians too, with Charles Hamelin leading a one-two-three for the host country. Michael Gilday took second and Olivier Jean finished third.
In the 500m final Francois-Louis Tremblay took the line first, holding off Canadian compatriot Guillaume Bastille, with Wenhao Liang of China rounding off the podium. Britain's Richard Shoebridge finished fifth.
Arianna Fontana won the women's 500m final from compatriot Martina Valcepina in a one-two for Italy, with China's Qiuhong Liu third.
Canada's dominance in the individual events did not translate to the relays, however. China pushed them into second place in the women's 3000m relay, while in the men's 5000m Korea took gold with Russia in second, leaving Canada in the bronze spot.
Ladies' 500m final
1. FONTANA Arianna (Italy) 44.279
2. VALCEPINA Martina (Italy) 44.353
3. LIU Qiuhong (China) 44.419
4. TRUCHON Caroline (Canada) 44.422
Men's 500m final
1. TREMBLAY Francois-Louis (Canada) 41.655
2. BASTILLE Guillaume (Canada) 41.746
3. LIANG Wenhao (China) 41.801
4. LEE Ho-Suk (Korea) 41.930
5. SHOEBRIDGE Richard (Great Britain) 42.146
Ladies' 1000m final
1. ST-GELAIS Marianne (Canada) 1:30.710
2. CHRISTIE Elise (Great Britain) 1:30.900
3. CHO Ha-Ri (South Korea) 1:30.908
4. DROLET Marie-Eve (Canada) 1:30.986
Men's 1000m final
1. HAMELIN Charles (Canada) 1:28.748
2. GILDAY Michael (Canada) 1:28.835
3. JEAN Olivier (Canada) 1:28.979
4. KWAK Yoon-Gy (South Korea) 1:29.150
5. SHI Jingnan (China) 1:29.383
Ladies' 3000m relay
1. CHINA - FAN Kexin, LI Jianrou, LIU Qiuhong, XIAO Han 4:13.559
2. CANADA - DROLET Marie-Eve, MALTAIS Valerie, ST-GELAIS Marianne, TRUCHON Caroline 4:13.728
3. JAPAN - ITO Ayuko, SAKAI Yui, SHIMIZU Sayuri, YOSHIDA Marie, 4:16.886
4. HUNGARY - HEIDUM Bernadett, KESZLER Andrea, LAJTOS Szandra, TOTH Patricia 4:20.955
Korea did not finish
Men's 5000m relay
1. KOREA - KWAK Yoon-Gy, LEE Ho-Suk, NOH Jinkyu, SIN Da Woon 6:48.401
2. RUSSIA - ELISTRATOV Semen, GRIGOREV Vladimir, KOZULIN Evgenii, KURGINIAN Viacheslav 6:49.808
3. CANADA - JEAN Olivier, GILDAY Michael, HAMELIN Charles, TREMBLAY Francois-Louis 6:55.598
PEN - Netherlands