1) THIS IS MY KINGDOM - For the eighth time, Rafael Nadal drops to the Paris clay in jubilation after clinching a record Grand Slam at the French Open.
3) IN YOUR FACE - Lewis Hamilton gives Canadian Grand Prix winner Sebastian Vettel his bubbly the old-fashioned way in Montreal.
4) COME AND GET ME! - Isco's fine performances for Spain at the European Under-21 Championships will only increase interest in the Malaga playmaker.
5) SOME LIKE IT ROUGH PART ONE - France's Adil Rami catches Barcelona's latest big signing Neymar of Brazil with a high foot during an international friendly.
6) SOME LIKE IT ROUGH PART TWO - Jaroslav Plasil sends Daniele De Rossi flying during Czech Republic v Italy.
7) END OF THE LINE, BUDDY - Chicago Blackhawks' Patrick Sharp checks Los Angeles Kings' Trevor Lewis during the NHL play-offs.
8) FREE TO RUN HOME - Over the shoulder of Toronto Blue Jays' Edwin Encarnacion as San Diego Padres center fielder Alexi Amarista is unable to reach a 2-RBI double by Adam Lind.
9) BY THE SKIN OF HIS BAT - Australia's Mitchell Johnson just about survives a run out attempt by England's Jos Buttler during the ICC Champions Trophy.
10) FLYING STUMPMAN - Elsewhere in the tournament, South Africa's AB de Villiers dives in an attempted run out against India.
11) ODD WAG OUT - Liz Hurley hangs out with the boys, led by fiancé Shane Warne, at an England v Australia charity match at Cirencester.
12) NICE CATCH, STACE - Stacy Lewis of the US makes it look easy as she warms up in the rain before round one of the LPGA Golf Championship in Pittsford.
13) GIVE ME THE BALL, OR YOUR FACE - British and Irish Lions' Tom Croft is tackled in neck-cranking fashion by Chris Tuatara-Morrison of the Western Force.
14) I DUNNO HOW HE DID IT, EITHER - Usain Bolt is stumped after coming second to Justin Gatlin over 100 metres in Rome.
- Sports & Recreation
- Lewis Hamilton
- Rafael Nadal
- Maria Sharapova
- Serena Williams