In this week's WATTS watch:
- Czech Republic's Zuzana Hajkova demonstrates how not to do the
high jump while competing in Paris.
- Lukas Podolski rounds off a wonder goal from Cologne which
involves a series of audacious flicks.
- Jouni Pellinen of Finland celebrates victory in Meiringen, Switzerland
with a spot of jubilant crowd surfing.
- A pair of female spectators showcase some unique and
enterprising dance moves in the stands while watching the World Championship
ski jumping in Oslo, Norway.
- A spectator at the same ski jumping event receives a giant
snowball to the face.
- A group of male fans dressed as nuns sip alcoholic beverages
in the stands of the Bundesliga match between Hoffenheim and Borussia
- And goalkeeper Frank Rost of Hamburg collides with his goal
post after making a fine save.
- Lukas Podolski