1) IN THE SHADOWS NO MORE - Brit Justin Rose holds aloft his first golf Major, the 2013 US Open.
2) ROUGH TIMES - Tiger Woods' miserable Merion campaign was the opposite of Rose's.
3) GENIUS AT WORK - Andrea Pirlo curls in a peach of a free-kick for Italy, on his 100th cap, during the Confederations Cup v Mexico
4) COILED AND READY TO POUNCE - Iker Casillas, after months on the Real sidelines, is full of compressed energy for Spain in Brazil.
5) HIP HIP, HOORAY - Israel U21s celebrate winning a match at their host European Championships. But then, it was only against England...
6) PLAYBOOK GOES OUT THE WINDOW... ALMOST - San Antonio Spurs' Tony Parker falls into his own bench during the NBA finals.
7) GIZZA KISS - Miami Heat's LeBron James pulls this face at a press conference, and that's BEFORE his side fell 3-2 behind in their series against the Spurs.
8) NOT SO FAST - Texas Rangers third baseman Jurickson Profar tags out Toronto Blue Jays J.P. Arencibia.
9) EAT WALL, DUDE - Boston Bruins' Daniel Paille checks Chicago Blackhawks' Johnny Oduya as the Stanley Cup finals get underway.
10) I BELIEVE I CAN FLY - A competitor performs at the Moto Mega Ramp during the 2013 X-Games at Jiangwan Stadium.
11) LIGHTNING BOLT - But let's face it, does Usain Bolt actually need the car?
12) MINE! NO, MINE! - China's Bao Yixin (right) and Cheng Shu are supposed to be on the same team at badminton's Indonesia Open.
13) JUST HANGING AROUND - Britain's James Ward collides into the net at Queen's.
14) CAN'T STOP ME NOW - England's Marland Yarde scores a try despite the efforts of Argentina's Martin Garcia Veiga.
- Sports & Recreation
- Justin Rose
- Andrea Pirlo
- Tiger Woods
- Iker Casillas
- San Antonio Spurs