- 90'+2Vucinic goes into the referee's book for needlessly kicking the ball away. First Juve player to be booked tonight.
- 90'+2The corner is really poor, such a waste as Pirlo comes away with the ball.
- Juventus Yellow card
- 90'+1Chiellini does well to clear at the near post but Lyon will have a corner.
- 90'Three additional minutes are be to played.
- 89'A couple of minutes remain, can Lyon make up for their poor defending and finally find the goal they have craved all night?
- Lyon Substitution
- 88'Briand's eventful night comes to an end as he is replaced by pacey Clinton N'Jie.
- 86'It was rather tired defending from Lyon who were caught sleeping - not for the first time tonight - from a short corner. Juventus haven't been at their best tonight and haven't created too many clear cut chances but they will bring an invaluable 1-0 lead back to Turin.
- Lyon Substitution
- 85'GOAAAALL! Bonucci! Juventus have finally broken the deadlock! Another short corner catches Lyon sleeping, the ball is scrambled around the danger area before falling at the feet of Bonucci who hammers the ball into the net.
- Juventus Goal
Right Footed - Top Right
- 83'Ferri picks out Briand with a searching pass to the back post, Birand plays it towards Malbranque who just can't reach the ball.
- 82'An intruder runs onto the pitch to break up play. Always interesting to see their approach in getting away from the security guards. This individual runs straight into them!
- 81'Less than 10 minutes to play. Can we find a winner?
- 79'Stephan Lichtsteiner replaces Isla for Juventus for their third and final substitute.
- Juventus Substitution
- 77'Kone takes the ball away from Giovinco's feet in the penalty area but the Juve player falls rather theatrically to the ground. Referee signals play on.
- 76'Lyon has broken Juventus' momentum with that substitute.
- 75'Bafetimbi Gomis comes onto the pitch to create more of a physical presence for the home side. Lacazette makes way.
- Lyon Substitution
- 73'Briand finds himself in behind the defence but is wrongly flagged offside.
- 72'Pirlo once again takes the corner short as he plays Giovinco in and he whips the delivery towards Pogba at the back post who tries a spectacular bicycle kick but just can't connect. Chiellini then slices his shot.
- 71'Gonalons clears for yet another Juventus corner...
- 70'Juventus win another corner, taken by Pirlo, which Lyon clear. The visitors are in complete control at the moment and you'd imagine they will continue to apply pressure in search of an away goal in the final 20 minutes.
- 68'Giovinco has had an eventful time since he came on as a substitute and he is the first player booked as he takes out Lopes mid-air!
- Juventus Yellow card
- Lyon Yellow card
- 66'Juventus are really beginning to put Lyon under some pressure. In the latest attack Pogba picks out Isla who finds himself with just the goalkeeper to beat but he takes a touch too many and Lopes gathers.
- 65'Some neat football from Juventus in Lyon's final third sees Giovinco involved again as he lays on Chiellini who shoots across the face of goal. The chance just fell to the wrong man you feel.
- 64'Pirlo plays the corner short to Giovinco who does well to make some space for himself and force a save from Lopes, the ball falls to Asamoah who sees his shot deflect just wide of the post for a corner!
- 63'Bedimo lets the ball go out of play and is then told he has conceded a corner! Better being safe than sorry!
- Juventus Substitution
- 61'That was to be Osvaldo's last touch as he is substituted and replaced by the 'Atomic Ant', Sebastian Giovinco.
- 60'This is better from Juve. Pirlo picks out Osvaldo with a dinked pass who takes the ball down on his chest before striking the ball but Umtiti makes a great sliding block to prevent the shot from coming in.
- 58'GREAT SAVE! Pirlo finally produces a well taken free-kick into the danger area, Briand nicks a touch on the ball with his head in an attempted block which forces Lopes into a reflex save!
- 57'The forced change is a slight concern for Juventus as Vucinic hasn't impressed recently. Tevez, meanwhile, well his horrendous European record continues.
- Juventus Substitution
- 55'Tevez gets his wish as he is substituted. It seems he has hurt himself whilst taking on that shot. Mirko Vucinic replaces him.
- 53'Tevez does well to turn his marker 25 yards from goal but produces a rather weak shot which is easy for Lopes to gather. Tevez then signals to the bench that he needs substituted.
- 52'Umtiti! Finally a well hit set piece is taken as Umtiti curls the ball around the wall and Buffon does well to parry the ball around the post!
- 50'Yet another foul is committed - this time by Pirlo on Briand - and another chance for a dangerous free-kick to be struck for Lyon.
- 50'Lyon win two further corner balls but are still unable to really trouble Juventus.
- 49'Ferri swings in a dangerous corner and Bonucci does well to rise high and win the header. Lyon have their third corner of the evening.
- 48'Pogba - we haven't saw too much of him thus far - whips in a low cross but Kone is equal to the ball.
- 48'Once again the free-kick is poor.
- 47'There were tons of fouls in the first-half and Chiellini wastes no time in the second-half as he flies into Briand to win Lyon a free-kick.
- 46'And we're underway in the second-half with fingers crossed for better!
- -Half-time. 0-0.
- 45'Osvaldo and Tolisso come together causing some disagreement from the respective benches.
- 44'The first-half has really produced some poor set pieces. Ironically though, Lyon's best chance has come from a corner proving that if the deliveries was better we'd have more opportunities to talk about.
- 43'The corner is again won by a Lyon header as they clear again.
- 42'Pirlo's free-kick is sent towards the back post but Umtiti wins the ball well and sends it out for a corner.
- Lyon Yellow card
- 41'Tolisso then commits a silly and late tackle on Marchisio and Pirlo will have another chance to swing in a free-kick.
- 40'Caceres makes a delightful tackle in the penalty area on Tolisso and Juventus clear.
- 38'Other scorelines from the Europa League: Porto 1-0 Sevilla, Basel 2-0 Valencia.
- 36'36 minutes played and the score remains 0-0. Lyon have had the better chances and will probably be a little disappointed they aren't leading here.
- 34'Asamoah is back on the pitch. Normal service is resumed after another direct pass from Juventus' defence is cut out.
- 32'A good team move from Lyon collapses when the advanced Tolisso takes a heavy touch to lose the ball and hurts Asamoah in the process who has to leave the pitch for treatment.
- 30'And so Tevez's long await for a European goal goes on...
- 28'CHANCE FOR JUVE! Pirlo picks out Tevez with an unbelievable pass who finds himself behind the defence but Lopes is quick off his line to deny the former Man Utd player.
- 26'DOUBLE CHANCE FOR LYON! Malbranque makes a lovely run and receives the ball in the danger area, unleashes a shot which is well saved and Lyon have a corner. The resulting set piece is dangerous and Juve fail to clear but Briand fails to make them pay, looping his shot over the bar from six yards.
- 25'Pirlo's freekick is poor again and the goalkeeper collects.
- 25'Isla gives the Lyon defence something to worry about as he runs at pace and is eventually brought down. Free-kick to Juventus and we'll be hoping for a better delivery this time from Pirlo.
- 24'Asamoah breaks up a Lyon move and passes to Tevez who finds himself crowded out by three Lyon defenders. He may have a poor European record but Lyon certainly aren't taking any chances with him.
- 23'The corner fails to come to anything. Lyon have been the better side in recent minutes.
- 22'Another disappointing set piece from Mveumba but Lyon retain possession and win a corner.
- 21'Caceres is fortunate not to be booked as he commits another late tackle this time on Lacazette and Lyon have another free-kick.
- 20'Another loose pass from Osvaldo means Juventus' attack breaks down once more.
- 19'STAT: Juventus have lost three of their last five clashes with French opposition (W1 D1). Can Lyon add to the Italian giants European woes tonight?
- 17'Another long ball from defence is played right into the arms of Lyon's goalkeeper Lopes once more.
- 15'Tevez has had the best chance of the game so far but could only produce a disappointing header wide. Lyon are sticking to the task well with Juventus having to resort to a direct style of play.
- 13'Mveumba takes the free-kick from the flank but overhits the delivery.
- 12'Briand draws a foul from Caceres and it's Lyon's opportunity to have a free-kick in a decent area.
- 11'Lyon have had their foot on the ball in the last couple of minutes, building their way into the match.
- 9'Pirlo finds Asamoah with a wonderful curled pass and he brings it down before playing a pass to Osvaldo who overhits his pass and it goes for a throw-in. Juventus trying to get into an early rhythm.
- 7'Juventus have shown their intentions right from the start here. They have dominated the early possession so far.
- 5'Tevez has a chance to break that awful European goalscoring record he has as he latches onto Osvaldo's touch but heads wide from close range.
- 4'I can't believe what I'm writing - Pirlo's free-kick is really disappointing as it harmlessly bounces off the wall of defenders.
- 3'Tevez gets the wrong side of Kone after Bonucci played a searching ball up the field and the defender drags the Argentine down. Free-kick in a dangerous area.
- 2'Juventus launch the first attack of the match as Asamoah picks the ball up wide, does a few step overs and delivers a low cross which Lyon are comfortable in dealing with.
- 1'And we're off!
- 20.05Have a prediction? Want to give your thoughts on tonight's match? Get in touch via Twitter. I'm going for a 1-1 draw.Darren Beattie (DarrenBeatz) on Twitter
The latest from Darren Beattie (@DarrenBeatz). Sports Journalist.
- Serie A - Napoli end Juventus' long unbeaten streak
Napoli cruised to a 2-0 victory over a surprisingly poor Juventus, bringing the champions' 22-game unbeaten streak to an abrupt end.
- 19.55Juventus' defeat to Napoli was the first time they have failed to score in 43 league matches and it ended their 22-match unbeaten run in the league. To give Lyon some extra confidence, Tevez has not scored in Europe since a 2-2 draw with Porto when playing for Manchester United back in April 2009.
- 19.50Antonio Conte (Juventus): "Lyon are a great French team, very strong in attack and also physically. We know their strengths and weaknesses. We know that the first leg is always important. The fact we are the last Italian team in the Europa League is a great satisfaction but has put pressure on us. We want to go far in this competition, the final is at home. But we have injured players too."
- 19.45Rémi Garde (Lyon): "We have a mountain to climb, we have two steps to climb it. I think Juve should be in the Champions League. In this kind of game we have nothing to lose. This game can make us grow. I want my players to give their all."
- Serie A - Lyon star Lacazette 'would love' Juventus move
Ahead of Lyon’s clash with Juventus in the Europa League this week, OL striker Alexandre Lacazette has admitted he would love to play for the Bianconeri.
- 19.35Serie A top goalscorer Carlos Tevez returns for Juventus after missing out on the 2-0 defeat to Napoli where his side looked tired and short of any cutting edge up front. He will be partnered by Dani Osvaldo who failed to muster a single shot on goal in that match. Arturo Vidal misses out with Claudio Marchisio deputising. Angelo Ogbonna, Federico Peluso and Andrea Barzagli are injured.
- 19.30The home side are up against a Juventus side determined to make up for an early disappointing Champions League exit and their task becomes increasingly more difficult considering they are missing several players. Defenders Milan Biševac, Gueïda Fofana, Miguel Lopes and Mouhamadou Dabo plus midfield duo Clément Grenier and Yoann Gourcuff are absent. Samuel Umtiti however makes a return to the starting XI.
- 19.25TEAMS - Lyon: Lopes, Tolisso, B.Koné, Umtiti, Bedimo, Gonalons, Ferri, Malbranque, Mvuemba, Briand, Lacazette. Substitutes: Danic, Vercoutre, Gomis, Zeffane, Sarr, Fekir, Njie. /// Juventus: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Osvaldo. Substitutes: Storari, Lichtsteiner, Peluso, Padoin, Giovinco, Vucinic, Llorente.
- 19.20Good evening and welcome to Eurosport's LIVE commentary of Olympique Lyonnais and Juventus in the first leg of their quarter final Europa League clash.